Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: FACT
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:32 PM Reply With Quote
FACT

IF YOU PASS THE NORTH KOREAN BORDER ILLEGALLY - YOU GET 12YRS HARD LABOUR.
IF YOU PASS THE AFGHAN BORDER ILLEGALLY - U GET SHOT.
IF YOU PASS THE BRITISH BORDER ILLEGALLY U GET A JOB, A DRIVER'S LICENSE,
A PLACE TO LIVE, HOUSING BENEFIT, HEALTH CARE, EDUCATION, CHILD BENEFIT,
NEED I CARRY ON? THIS COUNTRY IS A JOKE!!!!

Comments please

owelly

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
Comments? I've just eaten a jam sandwich. Or was that an observation?

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
cd.thomson

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:38 PM Reply With Quote
if you pass in to british territory illegally you get deported.

if you enter british territory seeking legitimate asylum then you may get some of the above. Shouldnt everyone here have access to shelter, healthcare and education regardless of background? its kind of what we're all about as a developed nation... Most people do pretty well despite the taxation used to subsidise certain types of immigration.

Craig

Bluemoon

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
if you pass in to British territory illegally you get deported.

if you enter british territory seeking legitimate asylum then you may get some of the above. Shouldnt everyone here have access to shelter, healthcare and education regardless of background? its kind of what we're all about as a developed nation... Most people do pretty well despite the taxation used to subsidise certain types of immigration.

Tend to agree, the funny thing around there a quite a full illegal immigrates, they still want to be here and take very low paid work cleaning and alike doing stuff we don't want to do, and they don't have any entitlements and will probably get deported at some point funny world.. It's almost like Mexico and the US..

Dangle_kt

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
FACT

THE DAILY MAIL WILL ROT YOUR BRAIN
franky

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mangogrooveworkshop

Comments please

you read too much of the daily mail and listen to too much Jeremy vine

perksy

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
if you pass in to british territory illegally you get deported.

Mmmmm Define "Legitimate asylum"

How about entering Legitimately in the First place ?

Not everybody gets deported, Some just disappear...

Surely at the end of the day if you ain't put nothing in, You shouldn't take anything out ?
Not when you've got old folks who fought for our rights having to sell their own homes to fund care etc ?

[Edited on 19/11/10 by perksy]

balidey

posted on 19/11/10 at 10:59 PM Reply With Quote
no smoke without fire*

*although my chemistry teacher did once catch us 'setting fire' to the school hall with a smoke machine.

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

mattyc

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:03 PM Reply With Quote
I can’t see what the problem is if people want to come here and pay their way, get a job and contribute. When you consider that there are so many people in this country happy to sponge of the rest of us taxing paying citizens. I don’t mean the many people that have lost jobs and are currently unemployed struggling to find work but those out there who think its they’re right to live of benefits!

At the end of the day we should all consider ourselves lucky that we were born into a country that is not third world or rife with conflict.

owelly

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:08 PM Reply With Quote
Last year I took my son to the industrial museum in Bradford (highly recommended and free BTW) and it certainly changed my view of immigrants!
However, ILLEGAL immigrants should be turned around sent home. Using the reason (I didn't say excuse but I meant it!) that they can't go back because they've defected, doesn't wash with me. They know the risks and are willing to take the chance.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
daviep

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Comments please

As one of my bosses said to me "the doors never closed Davie, if it's that bad you can leave any time." so I took a long hard look around, I looked at the options, and I left.

Britain might be a bit confused (completely f£%^ed up) at the moment but there aren't too many places I would see as a better option, Australia, New Zealand or a Scandinavian country possibly.

I've seen enough places (West Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, USofA) to know when I'm well off, do you think it's so bad here???? Have a think about my old boss

Davie

“A truly great library contains something in it to offend everyone.”

daviep

quote:

Comments please

As one of my bosses said to me "the doors never closed Davie, if it's that bad you can leave any time." so I took a long hard look around, I looked at the options, and I left.

Britain might be a bit confused (completely f£%^ed up) at the moment but there aren't too many places I would see as a better option, Australia, New Zealand or a Scandinavian country possibly.

I've seen enough places (West Africa, Middle East, Central Asia, USofA) to know when I'm well off, do you think it's so bad here???? Have a think about my old boss

Davie

daviep

quote:

Comments please

Davie

SteveWalker

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:19 PM Reply With Quote
Legitimate asylum seekers should always be helped. Those that have passed through one or more safe countries to get here are not legitimate asylum seekers though - if they were, they would have sought asylum in the first safe country. The obvious example of this is the camps of people in France waiting to cross the channel.

Even when legitimate and deserving of our help, people who have been here for even a number of years should still be considered for return if the situation improves. There must of course be a cut-off point, when people are considered to have made their family lives here and it would be unfair to return them - the question is how long would that be?

LBMEFM

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:21 PM Reply With Quote
Maybe in some cases there are deserving people, what really gets my back up are MP's and the the way they waste money when there are supposed to be cutbacks yet several this week spent £5000 each on how to make chocolates as a team building excercise. Come the revolution
owelly

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:32 PM Reply With Quote
And how is spending money on chocolate not good??

gazza285

posted on 19/11/10 at 11:43 PM Reply With Quote
Spending my money on their chocolate is not good.

DO NOT PUT ON KNOB OR BOLLOCKS!

Paul TigerB6

posted on 20/11/10 at 12:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

Comments please

If you write crap like that - you can end up looking a bit of a tit!!

Gave me a laugh anyway!!

Ninehigh

posted on 20/11/10 at 01:08 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by daviep

Davie

Fine by me, I'm so sick of the "can barely be bothered to engage brain" attitude of the departments that run our lives (which I said no to btw) that the two things that keep me here is that I haven't decided which country to convince my family to go to.

I've been pimping Canada for a few years now (even shown them the 5 bedroom lakeside mansion for the same price as our 3 bed semi) and now stepson's getting the idea of going to Uni in the states I got a bit more ammunition

(bugger, post it once shows up three times, delete it once delete them all )

RK

posted on 20/11/10 at 02:02 AM Reply With Quote
I didn't think British people were allowed to come to Canada anymore.

I find that when times are good, all these "foreign people" are great to have around - who wants to wash dishes in a restaurant? Well, I did for a time, once I had my first uni degree (age 31 at the time), but I digress. But as soon as tougher times come along, it's "get lost". Hmmmmm.

Last observation: reading any newspaper is going to be bad for blood pressure, anywhere in the free, western world. Of course, in the States, you can't find the hockey scores, so that's another thing again.

Ninehigh

posted on 20/11/10 at 02:22 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RK
I didn't think British people were allowed to come to Canada anymore.

Wouldn't know. I know Australia need people with skills, but I'm not going to a country where they have spiders the size of my head

theconrodkid

posted on 20/11/10 at 07:27 AM Reply With Quote
ah one of my favourite rants
for a start,to become a "refuge" you must apply at the first safe yountry you come to,as far as i am aware,we do not border any un-safe countries.
as for "they get no benefits",well,ask yourself why the bother to travel all the way here,it,s not for the weather or the warm welcome from the locals.
i work for the NHS now,it is bursting under the strain,simply too menay people using it,s services,what really annoy,s me are the huge number of people that use it,s services that dont speak a word of English and therefore have not been here for long,earning a living and paying taxes that fund their treatment .
belive me,theyt know how to work the system and all seem to live in a recently deforated house or flat with a huge plasma TV on the wall, fully fitted out with funriture and a newish car on the drive....all without doing a days graft.
one particular individual that i met,only about 30 y/o is on diallasis,that means 6 hours of treatment every other day for the rest of her life,when asked by a fellow patient what she did for a job,she simply replied "oh i dont have to work"the fellow patient,who has been here and worked here for 30 years was so insensed at her freeloading,he told me what she had said and let out a tirade of abuse at her,she was unfazed !.
then to cap it all,last yesterday a 60 y/o woman with a broken arm,hardly able to walk wearing nothing but a nightie was discharged (thrown out) of the hospital,she has been beaten up by her partner,she had nothing,social services couldnt/wouldnt help,she had no clothes and no where to go,after a frustrating 2 hours trying to get her somewhere i took her back to the hospital and asked if i should just find her a nice comfy shop doorway in which to spen the weekend?.
she had worked all her life here and was entitled to the grand total of NOTHING !
rant over !

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

snapper

posted on 20/11/10 at 08:35 AM Reply With Quote
My Estonian neighbour has just returned home after 5 years, job Market has dried up and the rents to high.
He gets no benefits so back to Estonia for him.
Shame, nice guy, did not ponce of the state, excellent neighbour much better than the wife beating, child abusing, English neighbour that I had conflict with weekly fir 15 years

I eat to survive
I drink to forget
I breath to pi55 my ex wife off (and now my ex partner)

omega 24 v6

posted on 20/11/10 at 08:45 AM Reply With Quote
Agree with conrod kid.
From where I am we have have many Polish workers/incomers. Many of them are good people and hard willing workers BUT they really do know how the system works. Many of them aspire to own a BMW ( Just like the rich mafia types back home) but atleast they have a good work ethic ( better than may of our own) and they do pay taxes etc here. They can claim familly allowance for their kids back home ( no checks made on how many or IF they are their kids IMHO).
During a conversation with one of them the other day it turns out that many of the "bad eggs" and or Russian/latvian/lithuanian ( how did they get in to the country with no european affiliation) are here under false passports ( readilly available apparently) and causing a lot of trouble and draining the system. Many of them are knife carriers and it seems the police are to afraid/can't be bothered to intervene. (one guy seen smashing a beer bottle on a police car and the ocuppants sat and did nothing???WTF).
In the conversation it turns out that many of them have polish passports ( which can be bought no problem) and if they get caught the system is so tied up in red tape it takes forever to sort out. To quote my Polish co worker " these people have run away from a poo situation or they may be in trouble with the law. It is better to be caught and locked up here than it is to be locked up in Russia." nuff said then. These are people with nothing to loose.
Also bear in mind people that many of the USELESS LAZY NO GOOD SCROUNGERS are our own country men and we as their neighbours have for too long sat and said nothing.
Yes come the revolution.

If it looks wrong it probably is wrong.

balidey

posted on 20/11/10 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
My opinion is its all down to numbers.
You will constantly hear 'my mates from X country and he works harder than the bloke from the UK'.
Yes, I hear it all the time. But I also see first hand the lazy f***ers from abroad too that sponge off the state. Its real, it does happen.
But, as I said, its all down to numbers.
If the stretched services of the NHS and Police and the government hand outs were applied out to the number of people in this country BEFORE mass immigration then we would be in a better situation financially. We would still have the same percentages of Hard workers vs state spongers. But the number would be less. Keeping the borders open for so long as we have has had a real detrimental affect on our country. Yes there have been benefits, socially and economically, but IMHO they are heavily outnumbered by the drain on our society.
And I'm afraid its now too late to stop the influx. Our country will now be like this forever. Maybe a few migrants will go home (I have seen some of our factory workers return) but the ratio of those returning and their replacements is well over 50 to 1.

Dutch bears have terrible skin due to their clogged paws

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.