Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sorry, my fault....
TimEllershaw

posted on 11/9/13 at 05:02 PM Reply With Quote
Sorry, my fault....

After being off the road for a couple of years, I took the kit in for an MOT last week. Obviously it failed, but it was noting serious (split gaiter, loose headlamp wire). As the sun was shining I thought about taking the long way home from the garage, but as I had to pick the kids up I trundled the 50yds straight back home.

After a little faffing, popped it back in today and it all passed.

- so that is why the weather has changed and it is now P'ing down !

- sorry everybody !!

[Edited on 11/9/2013 by TimEllershaw]

http://www.teenagecancertrust.org/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ReMan

posted on 11/9/13 at 05:56 PM Reply With Quote
Due to family issues, despite the super summer, I have used mine less this year than the previos 6 and let the MIOT lapse.
I was invited to a run out last Saturday and so booked an MOT for last Friday.
Unfortnatly the forcast for the weekend, along withn it peeing down on Friday morning decided me against either.
By Friday evening the weather and the forcast for Saturday had changed dramatically.
Ask me how peeed I am!

www.plusnine.co.uk
∙،°. ˘Ô≈ôﺣ

owelly

posted on 11/9/13 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
In the last twelve months, since taxing my kit, it has driven three miles on the road, done 365miles on a trailer just to fail noise testing st Mallory and is now rapidly filling with water as it threw its cover off two days ago......

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
steve m

posted on 11/9/13 at 06:57 PM Reply With Quote
I mot'd mine last week, 13 months and 165 miles since last years mot
its all taxed ins etc, and already in a week, ive done 75 miles, running a new engine in

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.