Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Owners Club at Stoneleigh 2014
jollygreengiant

posted on 12/4/14 at 09:17 AM Reply With Quote
Luego Owners Club at Stoneleigh 2014

Ok Boys and Girls, I've had back in the post today the booking Confirmation for our Stand at the Stoneleigh Show this year.

The show dates are Sunday4th and Monday 5th May with early entry for Exhibitors between 10am and 8pm on Saturday 3rd May. We have been allocated the usual stand of 27B. I will hopefully be there this year once everything has stopped spinning, but I not sure about the wife (post hip replacement and camping probably not a good mix) but unlikely to be with kit as STILL tooooooo much going on at the mo.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

rusty nuts

posted on 12/4/14 at 10:25 AM Reply With Quote
Looking forward to seeing everyone again. Mel
SteveWallace

posted on 12/4/14 at 03:20 PM Reply With Quote
I plan to be there on the Monday. I've done all of the stuff that needs to be done to the Viento to hopefully get it through IVA at the second time of asking, but unfortunately the Nottingham test centre is very busy at the moment and cannot do my retest until the 22nd April. I'm therefore predicting no chance of getting the registration documents back from the DVLA in time for Stoneleigh, so I'll be in the tin top, which is a pity.
Dave Bailey

posted on 12/4/14 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
I need to get a few more miles on mine before I endeavour to travel that far... Car badly needs tuning... If I can get this done then I might try and make the trip.... Just not brave enough yet to go too far away from home....

Dave B

madteg

posted on 12/4/14 at 11:47 PM Reply With Quote
Bloody hell i did not realize the date car is still in bits, will have to get a move on.
billy

posted on 17/4/14 at 08:00 PM Reply With Quote
Think I'm gonna go this year, ill not be in my car as its been undercover since 2007! But I'm dusting the old girl off and gonna get it ready for its first mot. Think I've got the first luego locost ever made :-)

luego-lo-cost finished,vauxhall 16v 2.0,twin 45s de-dion rear set up

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.