Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: silcone hoses at great prices
marc n

posted on 25/8/05 at 09:53 AM Reply With Quote
silcone hoses at great prices

new range of silcone hoses coming soon, in yellow, purple, green, red, blue, orange, black

from 9mm id to 127mm id

t peices
reducer hoses
reducer elbows
hose joiners

details will be on our website middle of next week under cooling

10 % disconut on all oredrs to locost builders

dont forget we can also provide steel cooling pipes bent to your spec powder coated

best regards

marc

[Edited on 25/8/05 by marc n]

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
suparuss

posted on 25/8/05 at 04:16 PM Reply With Quote
ooh, never heard of you guys. ive been looking for someone to buy me polybushes from instead of gts! bit in the dark ages yer site though, no online ordering!
suparuss

posted on 25/8/05 at 04:29 PM Reply With Quote
bloody cheap though! i have a quiestion- do you know the weight per meter of the 35mm cds you use for roll cages, mild steel and the t45. also- what is t45? can i weld it normally to steel?

Cheers,

Russ.

Winston Todge

posted on 25/8/05 at 04:31 PM Reply With Quote
You really are going all out aren't you Marc!

Are these made by Samco or by a local supplier? More cost effective (the girlfriend likes me to use that phrase...) than the Samcos?

Chris.

[Edited on 25-8-05 by Winston Todge]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
NS Dev

posted on 25/8/05 at 10:32 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by suparuss
bloody cheap though! i have a quiestion- do you know the weight per meter of the 35mm cds you use for roll cages, mild steel and the t45. also- what is t45? can i weld it normally to steel?

Cheers,

Russ.

for steel tubing (any "normal" steel alloy grade) weight per metre is = ((OD-Wall)xWall)x0.02466

saves Marc a job!

suparuss

posted on 26/8/05 at 05:31 AM Reply With Quote
it doesnt say on the site what wall thickness is. i couldnt see it anyway.
marc n

posted on 26/8/05 at 12:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

we only use 1 3/4 2.64mm cds as required by the msa for competition use on all our cars road and race

t45 is increadibly strong so you can use a thinner wall to acheive the same tensile strength as cds but of course you end up with quite a weight saving on a full rear cage, t45 is slihtly tricky to weld as opposed cds, but easily acheivable with a good mig and the correct gas ( crysal )

best regards

marc

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.