Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego At Stoneleigh Udate
jollygreengiant

posted on 5/4/07 at 08:10 PM Reply With Quote
Luego At Stoneleigh Udate

Ok, so I now have more details to forward to you as I have further confirmations.

I have applied for and been granted a display area for Luego Owners Club. We are to be displaying on Block 27 stand 'B'.

I also have received and sent back the application form for putting up a gazebo. This should be ok pending return of the authorising permit and a free ground survey for underground cables.

EDIT : The attachment didn't work so if you want the map in pdf, U2U or email me& I will send it to you by email.
(I am attaching a map of the display area so that you will be able to download it/look up locations, as applicable). It is in PDF format, so it should be ok for everyone. If not just remember block 27, stand B for when you get there.

I have no idea where the camping area is in relation to the map so if any of you have any idea then please give us a clue so that we might have some idea of where it is and where we should all aim for.

Lets have a good one.
Enjoy.
I deleted the first message and re did it cos something funny was happening. It was showing up on the first page in the new posts but NOT registering within the luego section as latest posts, just listing JCS's post at 4pm yesterday.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Paul (Notts)

posted on 6/4/07 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
map

Rescued attachment map.JPG
Rescued attachment map.JPG

rusty nuts

posted on 6/4/07 at 07:40 PM Reply With Quote
Should be there in the Luego , managed to get it running on the engine management system today !!
jollygreengiant

posted on 6/4/07 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
Ok I presume that you cropped it to get it to load.

Cheers Paul.

See you there.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

wilkingj

posted on 6/4/07 at 10:46 PM Reply With Quote
Well Done Melvyn..

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
APR

posted on 7/4/07 at 11:05 AM Reply With Quote
adz h and myself will be there in our velocitys hope for good weather
richard thomas

posted on 7/4/07 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rusty nuts
Should be there in the Luego , managed to get it running on the engine management system today !!

Nice one Mel

rusty nuts

posted on 7/4/07 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hope to do a bit of tweaking today. Can't roadtest though as sorned and post office closed. Bit of bad planning on my part!
jollygreengiant

posted on 12/4/07 at 01:01 PM Reply With Quote
Got the permit now for putting up the Gazebo, just gotta get the ground scan done now.

Itsacomintogever

Dave J

posted on 13/4/07 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
Well done that man.

All being well me and the family will be bringing the yellow beastie on the Sunday.
Look forward to seeing you all.

Cheers

Dave.

Paul (Notts)

posted on 13/4/07 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
Any one know where the camping area is...?

Paul

rusty nuts

posted on 13/4/07 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Last year a few of us camped on the locost club pitch, may be able to pitch our tents on the Luego area?
jollygreengiant

posted on 17/4/07 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Ok further update(s)

The camping areas are on blocks
14 and around those areas on the map.
We can IF there is room camp on the kit car display area. which as already stated is block 27 stand B.

TICKET SPOKEN FOR
(oh and I have one spare exhibitors vehicle permit for someone who will be turning up in a tin top and IS part of the Leugo group. If you would like, then u2u me with your address but you must be coming for all the days preferable arriving saturday.)
TICKET SPOKEN FOR

Also we need to orgainise who is bringing what to THE event.
I shall be bringing Gazebo
3 boxes of grolsch
several trays of single use charcoal & food supplies appropriate to my family.
Diff & drive shafts for Paul (notts)

Any other takers please.

[Edited on 17/4/07 by jollygreengiant]

Steve Lovelock

posted on 17/4/07 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, I will be camping Sunday only. So take it that I just turn up, see where you guys are camping and set up with you.

Should I get a ticket in advance?

bj928

posted on 17/4/07 at 09:34 PM Reply With Quote
as long as everything goes to plan, i will be there with rolling viper chassis ( everything on target so far), i may be staying at my brothers not far away, but will hang around in the evening for a while, not sure till closer to the time what i will be in or on.
kitcarkris

posted on 19/4/07 at 10:09 AM Reply With Quote
ill come join you on the saturday with a few more crates or juice, and a another barbie or two plus food, will be in the kit
kris
P.S i think you've done a great job at organising this event for luego, sorry i could't be more help been busy away at university. see you soon

richard thomas

posted on 19/4/07 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
Be there Sun for Mon, bring what I can fit in, be beer mainly with some grub, will buy barbie locally...not sure i'll be able to fit the ice box in this time!

jollygreengiant

posted on 19/4/07 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
I trust that we will ALL be wearing our freshly cleaned Luego Owners Club shirts. I also trust that Kitcarcris will be bringing his order pad so that those without can be supplied ready for Newark and those that want moor can get more.

dsapsfo1

posted on 19/4/07 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
How can us newbies go about getting hold of an owners club t-shirt then?
Paradoxia0

posted on 19/4/07 at 11:37 PM Reply With Quote
Isn't a bit geeky to have matching club shirts?

But who cares!! I want one too

Hoping I will make it to Stoneleigh (in the tintop) on one of the days... If you guy only had one day which should I aim for?

Also, it'll be nice to finally meet some of you guys and see some real life working kit cars rather than my mechano set

Mark

There is no replacement for displacement...

jollygreengiant

posted on 20/4/07 at 01:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by dsapsfo1
How can us newbies go about getting hold of an owners club t-shirt then?

Kitcarkris was the man who organised said Tshirts. But I believe that we do need to speek to him nicely.

[Edited on 20/4/07 by jollygreengiant]

dsapsfo1

posted on 20/4/07 at 08:59 AM Reply With Quote
Sorry, what I should have written is.......

How can us newbies go about getting hold of an owners club t-shirt then, please?

kitcarkris

posted on 20/4/07 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
right, spoke to the company who made them last time but they wouldn't be able to turn the order round for definate so heres the plan:
i will be taking orders for the shirts at stoneleigh, ill then send them out in the posty and then we should have them for the rest of the season, sorry for the slowwww reply,
see you all there

kitcarkris

posted on 20/4/07 at 10:15 PM Reply With Quote
right, spoke to the company who made them last time but they wouldn't be able to turn the order round for definate so heres the plan:
i will be taking orders for the shirts at stoneleigh, ill then send them out in the posty and then we should have them for the rest of the season, sorry for the slowwww reply,
see you all there

perci

posted on 21/4/07 at 06:55 AM Reply With Quote
GOT TICKETS FOR STONELEIGH

WE WILL BE ARRIVING SATURDAY AFTER NOON WITH VIENTO AND TIN TOP TO CARRY SUPPLIES, HAVE BOOKED TO CAMP ALL WEEKEND, LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERY BODY, HOPE WEATHER STAYS FINE!!! BECKY AND PETE.
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.