Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Europaspares A+
Jonte

posted on 24/8/08 at 05:58 PM Reply With Quote
Europaspares A+

You´re probably all familiar with EuropaSpares.
I must say that their customer service is outstanding.
First I ordered rear lights and unfortunatly one of the brake lights had the wrong wiring plug. After a call they sent me the correct plug. Nothing special with that really.

But some time ago I had my SVA and there we discovered that my headlights were wrong, they were UK ones.
I had ordered nice carbon effect headlights from europaspares for continental use and the invoice said Continental lights. So I called them friday noon and told them about my problem. After a quick chat with one of the ladies there, they told me that they would send new head lamp units for continental use. That was ok for me and I didn´t really expect it would go that quick.
On monday I could collect the package with the lights , I thought it would take atleast a week.

So for me Europaspares will be webshop No1 in Uk for car related products.

Click it

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andybod

posted on 24/8/08 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
got to agree europa are about 10 miles from where i live so if i need anything it's easy for me to just pop up allthough not the cheapest i've always received good service which is worth a couple of quid extra and have also got a few quid knocked off for being checky on big orders

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.