Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Uk supplier for megasquirt
I love speed :-P

posted on 28/2/06 at 04:40 PM Reply With Quote
Uk supplier for megasquirt

At the min i have another project on the go, anyway its got a standard 2 litre silver top zetec with the standard injection system, now i think i need megasquirtnspark extra (v3 board) also with VB921ZVFI Ignition Coil Driver so i dont have to use edis, is this right?

Also is it better to get it from Glen's Garage or from Bill shurvinton and which has the better deliveray times?

Thanks Very Much

Phil Moreton

p.s. is there anything else i need?

[Edited on 28/2/2006 by I love speed :-P]

Don't Steal
The Government doesn’t like the competition

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rayward

posted on 28/2/06 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote
Try

americanv8engines

quick delivery

Ray

stevebubs

posted on 28/2/06 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by I love speed :-P
At the min i have another project on the go, anyway its got a standard 2 litre silver top zetec with the standard injection system, now i think i need megasquirtnspark extra (v3 board) also with VB921ZVFI Ignition Coil Driver so i dont have to use edis, is this right?

Also is it better to get it from Glen's Garage or from Bill shurvinton and which has the better deliveray times?

Thanks Very Much

Phil Moreton

Yep - any of the above suppliers - as to who's fastest (Bill vs Glen) - depends on whether Bill has got any in stock or in shipment. Bill would be my first port of call (bought mine from Glen because Bill was on holiday).

Aside from the VB921, you'll need another 330 Ohm Resistor and some suitable wire.

S

posted on 28/2/06 at 05:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by stevebubs
quote:
Originally posted by I love speed :-P

Thanks Very Much

Phil Moreton

Yep - any of the above suppliers - as to who's fastest (Bill vs Glen) - depends on whether Bill has got any in stock or in shipment. Bill would be my first port of call (bought mine from Glen because Bill was on holiday).

Aside from the VB921, you'll need another 330 Ohm Resistor and some suitable wire.

S

Thanks for the replys one more question, where does the extra resistor go?

Don't Steal

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

posted on 28/2/06 at 07:01 PM Reply With Quote
one more question, sry, is it worth getting the simulator thing?

once again thank you

Don't Steal

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.