Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Any Italians here
jimgiblett

posted on 10/7/22 at 08:56 PM Reply With Quote
Any Italians here

Need Spal 12” mine failed and am in Italy tomorrow driving in from Stelvio to Tirano. Need to fing somewhere I call by a 12” puller fan

Thanks in advance

russbost

posted on 11/7/22 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
Look on Italian ebay for suitable part then enter your current post code & hit "nearest", should find you something suitable fairly local?

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
pewe

posted on 12/7/22 at 10:36 AM Reply With Quote
Alternatively there's an Italian section on P/heads - might be worth a try?
James

posted on 14/7/22 at 08:03 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jimgiblett
Need Spal 12” mine failed and am in Italy tomorrow driving in from Stelvio to Tirano. Need to fing somewhere I call by a 12” puller fan

Thanks in advance

Did you get sorted Jim?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

jimgiblett

posted on 14/7/22 at 04:06 PM Reply With Quote
Unfortunately being on the move makes eBay/Amazon a non starter. Car is fine if not stuck in traffic or really steep slow mountains. So am just going to carry on and fix when I get home. Other than that car has been faultless.
James

posted on 15/7/22 at 03:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Thanks in advance

Presumably giving the Stelvio Pass a go. Looked amazing on Top Gear, how was it IRL?

Have a great time!
J

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

nick205

posted on 19/7/22 at 08:51 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
quote:

Thanks in advance

Presumably giving the Stelvio Pass a go. Looked amazing on Top Gear, how was it IRL?

Have a great time!
J

Likewise - it looks a fantastic road to drive (I'd be keen to cycle down it too).

Hope you got your car sorted and managed to drive it.

Anything to report back on the driving side?

jimgiblett

posted on 20/7/22 at 04:53 PM Reply With Quote
Nah we’ve done the Stelvio plenty of time so did the Umbrail this year. Car made it the whole tour c2100 miles with no fan just has to remove the grille and make a few climbs I two goes🤣

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.