Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy Hood (video tour)
iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 27/10/10 at 05:44 PM Reply With Quote
MK Indy Hood (video tour)

CLICK HERE for a video tour of the MK Indy hood. This was done especially for sebastiaan though i'm sure some others will find it useful. You'll have to excuse the dirty car, I had just got back after a trip upto the Yorkshire moors!

Also to add the rear windows look a little runkled but I can assure you that this is due to having the hood folded on the back for about 3 months. Give it a day or so and they smooth themselves out and will look like the windows of the doors.

Plus the straps I use to strap it down on the I made myself, they were originally black though have unfortunatly faded in the sun a bit!

The door latches I made with a bit of material that came with the hood. As you will see in the video they are almost invisible from the outside. They stop the doors flapping about especially with the roof off and to sprt them opening themselves when going round corners!

Anyway...click the link and hopefully that will some of you out. Please be aware that the video may be low quality to start with whilst youtube processes it, it will eventually be in HD.

Cheers

CLICK HERE

sebastiaan

posted on 27/10/10 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
Wow, that indeed looks quite well made and useful. Thanks for making and posting this, it's going to make my decision making proces a lot easier!

Sebastiaan

iscmatt
Contributor

Posts 1929
Registered 30/3/06
Location York

Photo Archive Go!
Building: - BUILT - 2.0 pinto indy, Kent Cam, zzr1100 carbs

posted on 27/10/10 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
No probs mate!

Bluemoon

posted on 28/10/10 at 11:32 AM Reply With Quote
Thanks for that.. Nice video, could you take a few measurments for me:

1) the windscreen rake angle.

2) the hight of the from the bottom of the ali section to the top (i.e. in the middle)

3) Roll bar to top of windscreen distance.

That would help me diecide if I could fit the weather gear to my current screen cheers.

Dan

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.