Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Will anyone adopt a car for me??
tegwin

posted on 9/5/10 at 03:30 PM Reply With Quote
Will anyone adopt a car for me??

Would any fellow locostbuilders be interested in adopting my TVR before I am forced to flog it to any tom dick or harry from internet land? Would much rather it went to one of you guys to be taken care of and used properly.

its a tax exempt 1972 TVR M with 2.5 litres of straight six under the bonnet!

If anyone here would be interested in owning this car, please U2U me to discuss

More pics here: http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a233/tegwin/TVR%202500M/?albumview=slideshow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

mistergrumpy

posted on 9/5/10 at 03:31 PM Reply With Quote
Out of interest was that you in it at Stoneleigh?
tegwin

posted on 9/5/10 at 03:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mistergrumpy
Out of interest was that you in it at Stoneleigh?

I was at stoneleigh in it it last year... but didnt go this year im afraid!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

Stott

posted on 9/5/10 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
good handbrake to hold it on a hill like that, would have done well on the top gear challenge..................
mangogrooveworkshop

posted on 9/5/10 at 04:07 PM Reply With Quote
Have you tried
http://retrorides.proboards.com/index.cgi?
The community is well into retro.
Im sure the type of buyer your looking for lurks there

mads

posted on 9/5/10 at 04:56 PM Reply With Quote
Speaking to Pippa, I was under the impression you were keeping it now - or it change cos of you going down south?

would love to own it but cant afford it... been trying to persuade the other half to buy it but she isnt having any of it.

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

tegwin

posted on 9/5/10 at 05:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by mads
Speaking to Pippa, I was under the impression you were keeping it now - or it change cos of you going down south?

would love to own it but cant afford it... been trying to persuade the other half to buy it but she isnt having any of it.

Agh.... the spy amongst us!

I would love to keep it, but when I move down south the car is just goingt to be sat in the garage. I really should just sell it, clear my debts etc...

mads

posted on 9/5/10 at 05:10 PM Reply With Quote
hehe... well, if you decide not to sell it, I would be happy to look after it and keep it clean for you til you come back up north!

We gain knowledge faster than we do wisdom!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, thoroughly used, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming... "f*ck, what a trip!"

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.