Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Another whats it worth thread
eddie99

posted on 26/6/12 at 07:35 PM Reply With Quote
Another whats it worth thread

Hi Guys,

About to list my GTS Panther up for sale but not really sure what its worth. Only selling to fund other projects.

1.8 New Blacktop zetec, omex 600 all mapped.
61 Plate
Done 1000 miles.
Acewell Dash
JK Composites Seats
15" alloys with r888's on them.

Not really sure what else to say. Just need to give it a quick wash before i take some pics and put it on the web. Few pics in archive.
Here is a pic when it went to IVA. Now just has different alloys on it.

So what do you think its worth? Not in a massive rush to sell so can wait a while for the right buyer.

Front1
Front1

[Edited on 26/6/12 by eddie99]

http://www.elitemotorsporteng.co.uk/

Twitter: @Elitemotoreng

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Elite-Motorsport-Engineering/153409081394323

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
RIE

posted on 27/6/12 at 07:36 AM Reply With Quote
£2000 because you've caught me in a generous mood. When should I come to pick it up?

[Edited on 27/6/12 by RIE]

motorcycle_mayhem

posted on 27/6/12 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
..put it on Ebay, with an abundance of poorly spelt nonsense. Don't forget that you've just changed the oil and that the breaks are awsum.
Threaten you'll increase the price of this 'bargin' if no one bids. Start the listing at £10.00, set the reserve at £85000.00 and have a 'buy it now' of around £22000.00

Alternatively....

Decide you actually(!) want to sell it, advertise it at a price below the unrealistic expectations of others for similar vehicles -it may then sell. If you don't actually want to sell it, or you are ruled by greed, it simply probably isn't worth the effort, just a waste of time.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.