Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: IVA Receipt - class N1?
skov

posted on 26/5/13 at 11:55 AM Reply With Quote
IVA Receipt - class N1?

Hello,

I got the receipt from VOSA the other day for my IVA test fee and it says the payment is for:

IVA BASIC N1 CAT A,C,S

Which has me slightly confused as I thought I needed an M1 test, not a N1 test.
Is this normal, or have I somehow managed to book it in as a light goods vehicle?!

dave107

posted on 26/5/13 at 04:00 PM Reply With Quote
Got mine back receipt back mine says IVA BASIC M1 CAT A,C,S
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peteff

posted on 26/5/13 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
Put a flat bed on it and call it a pickup. Get in touch with them and ask them to rectify it or you could lose your fee.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

skov

posted on 26/5/13 at 06:05 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks guys.

I'll give them a ring on Tuesday... unless of course the light goods vehicle test is any easier to pass

skov

posted on 28/5/13 at 08:30 AM Reply With Quote
I called up VOSA today. They admitted they keyed it in wrong, and said it'll get sorted out when they process my application.
They guy also said they've got a massive back log of IVA applications and it's going to be another two weeks before they even start looking at mine and probably sometime in July before I get my test. A bit longer to wait than I'd hoped then

40inches

posted on 28/5/13 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skov
I called up VOSA today. They admitted they keyed it in wrong, and said it'll get sorted out when they process my application.
They guy also said they've got a massive back log of IVA applications and it's going to be another two weeks before they even start looking at mine and probably sometime in July before I get my test. A bit longer to wait than I'd hoped then

Don't leave it that long, phone them on Monday, and keep a record of what was said and who said it, especially about the N1.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.