Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Luego Viento V8 For Sale
simonk

posted on 28/8/10 at 08:14 PM Reply With Quote
Luego Viento V8 For Sale

So, new projects beckon and my Viento will be up for grabs. SVA Oct 2008, 1500 or so miles. Brief spec is

Engine: Fully dressed Rover 386 (3.5 block 4.2 crank) by Oblic engineering, rebuilt 8000 miles ago (whilst in my Range Rover), ported, bespoke cam, honed, new valve gear, new bearings all round.

Edelbrock 500 carb and Performer manifold, Lucas electronic dizzy. Carter fuel pump all from Dave Ellis at DJE.

New steel TVR flywheel, HD clutch, SD1 bellhousing and recon LT77 'box all also from Dave Ellis at DJE. Custom prop from Recoprop in Luton.

Remanufactured 3.62 viscous slippy diff from Phil Jones Engines this spring.

Remanufactured Sierra XR4i corners from Kit Fit Parts.

Superlite 'Ultralight' split rims on Toyo R888s

Cobra Monaco seats and Sabelt harnesses.

All the bespoke Luego bits - exhausts, screen, dash panel, wiper kit, Full ETB instrumentation pack.

People who have seen it have been kind enough to say that it's a high quality build.

I don't really know what it's worth, but looking at what similar spec'd cars are going for in KC and similar I reckon that £10k is a fair price - I have receipts for £14k less the long engine which I already had.

Please U2U me with any genuine interest, have uploaded a current picture in my photo archive and am happy to take a mail out photos to anyone genuinely interested in the car.

Thank you
Simon

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.