Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: megalog view - is my lamba sensor working correctly?
Steve Lovelock

posted on 4/6/11 at 12:47 PM Reply With Quote
megalog view - is my lamba sensor working correctly?

If you followed my last post I was struggling to open the msq file on my ecu with the latest version of megatune, I forced it through and it seems to work. Now I have another issue.

I have posted a copy of the megalog view of my car running. What I want to know is if my wideband sensor is working correctly? I am using a LC-1 and to me it looks like it just see saws and therefore is not working correctly. Any views on this? Or for that matter on any of it?

megalog view june 4 2011
megalog view june 4 2011

matt_gsxr

posted on 5/6/11 at 06:37 PM Reply With Quote
How have you configured the output of the LC-1. It has 2 analogue outputs and they can be set up in different ways. I think one defaults to narrowband (i.e. on or off), you need to match the settings LC-1 and in megastudio and such.

To set the LC-1 outputs use the "LM programmer v3.29" or equivalent.

You can see what the LC-1 thinks its lambda is by connecting to it. So if you have enough serial ports you can have your pc talking to LC-1 directly whilst also viewing the lambda in megatune.

Alternatively it could be that your sensor is knackered, but most likely its settings.

Matt

Steve Lovelock

posted on 5/6/11 at 07:15 PM Reply With Quote
I am using the second analogue output for the feed to the MSnSE unit. I don't think there is anything wrong with the sensor itself as I changed it a while back in an attempt to solve the issue without luck. I should have said that I have a 6 wire LC1 which is apparently an early version.

It is a good idea to connect to the LC1 directly and see what readings that gives, I'll try that.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.