grusks2

posted on 10/6/11 at 01:10 PM Reply With Quote
MAC#1 WORX For sale

Still up for sale, the italain guy changed his mind last minute

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2675398.htm

[Edited on 10/6/11 by grusks2]

http://mac1worxbuild.wordpress.com/

forgot my old password so another username doh

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

austin man

posted on 10/6/11 at 01:37 PM Reply With Quote
I believe they did that a lot in the war as well lol

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

silky16v

posted on 10/6/11 at 01:43 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by grusks2
Still up for sale, the italain guy changed his mind last minute

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2675398.htm

[Edited on 10/6/11 by grusks2]

can i ask what the italian guys name was i sold my MK indy to a guy from italy who imports these cars from the uk to italy and what a pain in the arse he was to deal with

grusks2

posted on 10/6/11 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
His name was Leonardo Gasparini

silky16v

posted on 13/6/11 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

yep thats the guy, prob best you haven't dealt with him he was/is a complete arse

LeoGASp!

posted on 4/7/11 at 03:09 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by silky16v
quote:

yep thats the guy, prob best you haven't dealt with him he was/is a complete arse

First of all, I don't think naming and besmirch a person in public, without warning him, is correct, neither fair and even legally.

Dear M. C., alias Silky16V, i am 100% honest and fair. I bought more than 5 cars in Uk for me (do you want a pics for each of these?), in the past 3 years, and more than 10 for other guys who ask my help with the importation of the car.

I never had any problems with anyone, except than with you.

I strongly want to remind you that:

- I have properly paid as much as we agreed for your car. And without delay.
- You did not want to give me the car even after you receive the full money in your bank account, shifting the transport (i had already booked) of a week.
- you haven't given me all the promised pieces (i am still searching the steering column's bearing....)
- when the transporter came to pick up the car (already paid in full and then formally mine) he has found you in the square making races and drifting with the car, together with your friends.
- you forgot to give the V5 of the car to the transporter, which has had to search for you around the town (by foot in a rainy night) trying to get (you and) the V5, because you don't answered at the phone.

I do not think the problem was me!

[Edited on 4/7/11 by LeoGASp!]

Rob E

posted on 4/7/11 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
Ouch !!! And ooooppps

No it's not new I've had it for ages!!!

silky16v

posted on 6/7/11 at 12:55 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LeoGASp!
quote:
quote:

First of all, I don't think naming and besmirch a person in public, without warning him, is correct, neither fair and even legally.

Dear M. C., alias Silky16V, i am 100% honest and fair. I bought more than 5 cars in Uk for me (do you want a pics for each of these?), in the past 3 years, and more than 10 for other guys who ask my help with the importation of the car.

- You did not want to give me the car even after you receive the full money in your bank account, shifting the transport (i had already booked) of a week.
- you haven't given me all the promised pieces (i am still searching the steering column's bearing....)
- when the transporter came to pick up the car (already paid in full and then formally mine) he has found you in the square making races and drifting with the car, together with your friends.
- you forgot to give the V5 of the car to the transporter, which has had to search for you around the town (by foot in a rainy night) trying to get (you and) the V5, because you don't answered at the phone.

unfortunately Leo your a liar, and full of Sh*t, you paid for the car via bank transfer and wanted to collect car before it had cleared you order the transporter and expected me to just let the car go before my bank had verified the money was actually in my account.
You came with trust me the money is genuine (as if i'm about to trust a guy from Italy whom i never likely to see again)
when u came to view the car u didn't even look round it or check anything on it, from someone like you say you are that imports car i would expect any buyer to know what they are buying?
i can't comment on any lost parts everything was included with the car when the transport guy arrived
you have fabricated some story that i was racing and drifting the car when it was collected WHY?
The V5 was left in my car that i used to meet your transport guy with an honest mistake which took 10 mins to sort

I will warn anyone on here not to deal with you as my experience left a bitter taste and i will never ever sell a car to anyone overseas again having dealt with a so called lawyer/car importer you claim to be

Rob E

posted on 6/7/11 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
Sweet, double ouch

Rob E

posted on 6/7/11 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not helping much am I

LeoGASp!

posted on 6/7/11 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by LeoGASp!
quote:
quote:

unfortunately Leo your a liar, and full of Sh*t, you paid for the car via bank transfer and wanted to collect car before it had cleared you order the transporter and expected me to just let the car go before my bank had verified the money was actually in my account.
You came with trust me the money is genuine (as if i'm about to trust a guy from Italy whom i never likely to see again)
when u came to view the car u didn't even look round it or check anything on it, from someone like you say you are that imports car i would expect any buyer to know what they are buying?
i can't comment on any lost parts everything was included with the car when the transport guy arrived
you have fabricated some story that i was racing and drifting the car when it was collected WHY?
The V5 was left in my car that i used to meet your transport guy with an honest mistake which took 10 mins to sort

I will warn anyone on here not to deal with you as my experience left a bitter taste and i will never ever sell a car to anyone overseas again having dealt with a so called lawyer/car importer you claim to be

I see you are always very kind and gentlemen . Luckly all the other english men i met in my life wasn't like you. I wrote exacly what happened and i have no more time for you and for your rudeness. If you think you are in the right side, i am happy for you... Mr Grusk (i hope) will write what he think about my honesty and my work. BYE BYE Mattew!

[Edited on 6/7/11 by LeoGASp!]

LeoGASp!

posted on 6/7/11 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Rob E
I'm not helping much am I

AHHAH no. It is impossible to help some kind of guy.

However, car is sold!

grusks2

posted on 7/7/11 at 12:35 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks to Leonardo my car is sold, and on its way to Italy.

i couldn't of asked for a better services, payments were on time, transporter was on time.

Its wasn't Leonardo fault last time it was the buyer himself.

I would 100% sell a car with Leonardo again, and his English is far better than my Italian ( well Google translator ha ha )

Cheers Mate

good luck with the ultima

the only thing in garage with wheels now is my little boy's pram

Spence

Toyless

LeoGASp!

posted on 3/8/11 at 05:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Thanks to Leonardo my car is sold, and on its way to Italy.

i couldn't of asked for a better services, payments were on time, transporter was on time.

Its wasn't Leonardo fault last time it was the buyer himself.

I would 100% sell a car with Leonardo again, and his English is far better than my Italian ( well Google translator ha ha )

Cheers Mate

good luck with the ultima

the only thing in garage with wheels now is my little boy's pram

Spence

Toyless

Thank you Spencer!

Hurry up to fill your garage with a new toy, again!

Yazza54

posted on 10/8/11 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
Leonardo bought my Fisher Fury and I had no problems whatsoever and he's a nice bloke as far as I'm concerned.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.