Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ouch
timf

posted on 11/9/03 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
ouch

At work i get to read some of the more interesting insurance claims that people make and this one jump out and made me squirm.

A gentleman is currently sueing starbucks coffee for a large ammount and the details have been passed to the insurers for info.

apparently he went to the loo for no 2's and the seat was not securily fixed and it slipped sideways. the said gent managed to have gotten his wedding tackle between the seat and the rim which cause it to be crushed.

OUCH!!!

ned

posted on 11/9/03 at 11:49 AM Reply With Quote
thanks for that tim, not long before lunch, ill try not to think about it....

Ned.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
locoboy

posted on 11/9/03 at 11:56 AM Reply With Quote
yyeeeeeeeaaaaaawwwwww!

A farmer friend of mine got his sack pierced by a barb on the barbed wire fence he was climbing over wearing a pair of shorts, straight in one side and popping out the other. better stop now im wincing too much to type.

ATB
Locoboy

Mark H

posted on 12/9/03 at 10:13 AM Reply With Quote
"a gentleman", Tim and "a friend", Col. Hmmmm. Anything else to add?!

If it was me, I would not have told anyone about either of those two incidents.

Reminds me of when i was about 12. I was into model airplanes and dropped one of those small red cans of paint onto my pants. Went through to mum (about 7 in the morning). She thought I had cut my young chap off!!

Mark Harrison and
Q986 KCP back from the dead...

locoboy

posted on 12/9/03 at 12:03 PM Reply With Quote
Sister is a Doctor and was doing an A and E shift when a bloke came in with a carrier bag and clutching his hand which was evidently bleeding.

Upon further inspection in the carrier bag was a bread knife...............

upon opening up his clenched hand, she did not find a cut from the bread knife but ....................his cock in his hand, roughly hack sawn off with the aforementioned bread knife.

Family gatherings at our house are fun!

also reminds me about the wide selection on empty deoderant/shampoo bottles/aerosols they keep handy.........................well thats a different story!

ATB
Locoboy

timf

posted on 12/9/03 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
my mum was an a&e nurse and the funniest story she came home with was of the young lady who had decided the whole fish she hat got for tea was very inviting and inserted it in an orafice. ok untill she whent to remove and the rear fin opened up. delivered by doc with forceps ala baby.
Mark H

posted on 12/9/03 at 12:17 PM Reply With Quote
That is wrong, man!!

I can undersatand the first cut, but to hack through it........."Ow" (Michael Jackson style)

Mark Harrison and
Q986 KCP back from the dead...

DaveFJ

posted on 12/9/03 at 12:24 PM Reply With Quote
My wife's a nurse and used to work in A&E, some of her stories would make your eyes water....

so here's one to be getting on with....

A man died in A&e and she and a friend had to lay him out and whatever. Turns out from his notes that he has an implant in his penis so that he can get 'hard'. anyway the girls decide it would be a laugh to have a look so they 'pump' him up (hidden pump in sack!) but don't know how to let him down again...... so they stick a needle in till they puncture it.......

Bloody vicious these women..

locoboy

posted on 12/9/03 at 01:47 PM Reply With Quote
Back to the spare deodorant cans etc.....

apparently most A&E dept's have such a selection of "tools"!

they are used to remove the caps from such items that have become stuck in places they are not designed to be stuck!

after a quick finger examination they then wedge in the nearest style of can.bottle etc and see if they can thread the lid onto the can to pull the thing out!

and you think you have experienced some difficult bolt/threading situations! normally M6, M8, M10, not M40, M50, M60 threads,

ATB
Locoboy

DaveFJ

posted on 12/9/03 at 02:28 PM Reply With Quote
At least the threads would be well lubed
locoboy

posted on 12/9/03 at 02:30 PM Reply With Quote
maybe the threads should be loctite'd prior to insertion to save loosing the caps in the first place!

ATB
Locoboy

stephen_gusterson

posted on 12/9/03 at 10:23 PM Reply With Quote
I wonder if they get threads like this on cateringvan or eastfield sites?

atb

steve

Viper

posted on 12/9/03 at 10:27 PM Reply With Quote
how come there isn't a forum on here for westfields?

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mark Allanson

posted on 12/9/03 at 10:40 PM Reply With Quote
They have their own, very similar to this, we don't seem very welcome there, but I am sure we would welcome them here

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

Rob Lane

posted on 13/9/03 at 08:06 AM Reply With Quote
Doctor friend relates the one about the 'queer' who came in with a vibrator firmly wedged up his ass.
After much tugging, twisting, pulling trying to remove it, the guy finally shouts out 'Leave it alone, just change the batteries for Christs sake!'

jollygreengiant

posted on 13/9/03 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
There was (maybe still is) a cycle shop in Kettering (not far from where the Co-op used to be). One night the proprieter of said shop (this is about 30yrs ago) managed to get himself (god knows how) down to the Casualty Dept at Kettering GH. Reason - for some unexplained reason he had managed to get a set of racing (old curly style) cycle handle bars well and trully stuck up an orofice where the sun seldom shines.

Enjoy.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

pbura

posted on 13/9/03 at 03:43 PM Reply With Quote
Rob: Classic!

JGG: An unhappy customer?

These stories remind me of a friend with a fruity colleague, who actually bragged about the objects he could manage to get into his distensible orifice. Ultimately, he wound up in the ER, too, with a light bulb in his rectum. The doctor knocked off the end of the bulb and filled it with plaster of paris to get it out.

Line from 'North Atlantic Squadron', a drinking song:

"The cabin boy, the cabin boy, that nasty little nipper; he stuffed his ass with broken glass and circumcised the skipper!"

Pete

Stu16v

posted on 13/9/03 at 10:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

we don't seem very welcome there, but I am sure we would welcome them here

Mark, have you been on the Westfield forum? Not everybody there has Westies, in fact there are owners of all sorts of kit car patricipating. You may have to get used to a bit of a 'ribbing' every so often, but it is all in good nature.

Stu. (who participates in both forums, and a member of the WSCC).

Dont just build it.....make it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.