Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: new email program
flyingkiwi

posted on 8/11/03 at 10:50 AM Reply With Quote
new email program

Having logged on to my laptop this morning I discovered that the missus fairy has been "tinkering" with it. She has now installed a program called Incredimail, which replaces my outlook. At first I was rather pissed, but after spending 2 hours playing with it find it most fun.

You can do just about anything you want to personalise your emails, stick in funny little cartoons and even put in sounds. Most enjoyable.

Just thought I would share this with you!

It Runs!!!!! Bring on the SVA!

The Shootist

posted on 10/11/03 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
While it is fun...

Incredimail is also adware/spyware, and will consume a bizare amount of your system resources. The little fonts/icons/etc. are not on your PC but are stored online and the program must retrieve them for use, this tends to eat up bandwidth, and slow down your connection

My wife's PC hasn't worked right since she installed it. When it automaticlly checks for new mail it will drag her system to a halt until it is done.

flyingkiwi

posted on 11/11/03 at 12:20 PM Reply With Quote
that will explain why it has taken my laptop 5 minutes to open up the locost site, thats at broadband speed. Me think's it will be removed!

It Runs!!!!! Bring on the SVA!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.