Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: a liberty has been taken
JoelP

posted on 22/6/04 at 08:07 PM Reply With Quote
a liberty has been taken

i left my car for 2 minutes outside a shop, and when i came back it had a flat tyre! bit odd i thought, tried driving to nearest garage for some air, but it was totally flat and the tyre was getting ruined. So i spent about half an hour rolling round in the road trying to jack it up, using a pair of pliers to turn the jack. bloody hard.

so, i wasted half an hour, got filthy and probably laughed at by all the rush hour traffic. My life might've even been risked! plus the tyre is pretty screwed.

so what? flat tyres happen... except i blew this one up and it hasnt gone flat since! thats 2 day ago now, and still solid.

so im pissed of, cos that cursed foreign shop keeper has taken a diabolical liberty with me.

so what to do gentlemen?!

suggestions on a postcard to mr patel in chapeltown...

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Staple balls

posted on 22/6/04 at 08:20 PM Reply With Quote
bastard

you know how they remove a lamb's tail?

apply the same concept to a human male, but using cable ties.

Jon Ison

posted on 22/6/04 at 08:27 PM Reply With Quote
not waht to do to the said guy but..........

carry a spare in a can, save u a tyre one dat maybe ?

Hellfire

posted on 22/6/04 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
I was thinking the same Jon - get some Slime!!! Save embarrasements... for a few quid!

Tblue

posted on 22/6/04 at 08:44 PM Reply With Quote
Last time I left a car in Chapeltown I didn't see it for two days. I collected it from the Police pound with no petrol and two knackered tyres.
stephen_gusterson

posted on 23/6/04 at 10:41 AM Reply With Quote
I saw mystic river last night - so dont blame the shopkeeper - it may just have been a kid or a sticking valve if you filled the tyre recently

atb

steve

Peteff

posted on 23/6/04 at 10:55 AM Reply With Quote
Get a proper jack with a proper handle or join the AA. You could go in the shop and ask to use his phone to call them.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

timf

posted on 23/6/04 at 11:26 AM Reply With Quote
also check you valve cap for stones as they will let the air out without anyone knowing
JoelP

posted on 23/6/04 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Peteff
Get a proper jack with a proper handle or join the AA. You could go in the shop and ask to use his phone to call them.

i've got one! i always make a point of having it in the boot, along with an extendable wrench. Unfortunately its under the project whilst i fiddle the camber! bad timing.

the only reason i suspect the shopkeeper is that he's complained about parking before, and threatened to paint someones car before. arsewipe, im in that shop all the time being polite to him and his wife. just annoying cos the tyre is quite worn on the wall now and should really be binned. and im skint nowadays...

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.