Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ALDI 160w Combitool - £14.99
Mr G

posted on 26/2/11 at 12:53 AM Reply With Quote
ALDI 160w Combitool - £14.99

As title, was a special on sale from thr 17th but stock still in the shops.

Excellent bit of kit which I've been using today to grind in places my powerfile can't get to and also chop out rot from inner wings on my tin top using the cut off discs!. Nice and beefy 160w 230v motor compared to the horrendously underpowered 12v effort on sale at halfords. This combitool has been cheaper in the past (£9.99/£12.99 etc) but hey that's inflation and vat increases

LINKY

Variable speed upto 35,000 - comes with workbench/table mount, flexi drive and tile cutting base too. I'm wondering how I've managed so long without one!

Go on, treat yaself!

G

Normal is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work and driving through traffic in a
car that you are still paying for - in order to get to the job you need to pay for the clothes
and the car, and the house you leave vacant all day so you can afford to live in it.

goodguydrew

posted on 26/2/11 at 08:19 AM Reply With Quote
I bought one a couple of years ago. Really useful, but the flexidrive twistwd internally. Still, an excellent tool, I use often. Good for cleaning threads with the wire brush.
Peteff

posted on 26/2/11 at 09:46 AM Reply With Quote
My wife used the earlier cheaper version for a few years for her miniatures and doll-houses hobby till I borrowed it and got it dirty We had to buy another for her so now we have two.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

macc man

posted on 26/2/11 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
I just bought one today and for the money a great piece of kit thanks.

wilkingj

posted on 27/2/11 at 01:48 PM Reply With Quote
Got something simmilar from Maplin. Dont use it much, but is dead useful when I do.
Wouldnt be without it.

1. The point of a journey is not to arrive.
2. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

Best Regards
Geoff
http://www.v8viento.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.