Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Iveco Daily - Dash Warning Light - What does it mean?
edsco

posted on 29/5/12 at 09:49 AM Reply With Quote
Iveco Daily - Dash Warning Light - What does it mean?

Hi All

Call to all Iveco drivers or anybody who knows about Ivecos.....

Had a dash warning light appear on dash board, which has come on in the past briefly then went off again, but this time round it has stayed on permanently and i do not have a Iveco handbook to track its meaning down, nor has the internet thrown up any joy.

Pic below of light: Imagine a red background to the WHOLE thing but the lines you see are in white.

Description
Description

Any thoughts?

ta

edsco

loggyboy

posted on 29/5/12 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
Coolant level or fan fault?

Mistral Motorsport

jamesbond007ltk

posted on 29/5/12 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
From a little investigation it would apper to mean low coolant level. Don't take that as gospel though as ony had a quick search. The fact it was intermittent but is now permanent would suggest a slow coolant leak, equally though it could be a frayed wire on the sensor.

Rich

edsco

posted on 29/5/12 at 11:13 AM Reply With Quote
Ah yes....low coolant! Would make sense if the coolant was low i guess, but it is full. Think i will need to look at the wiring in that case. I shall go investigate.

Thinking about it i am pretty sure it is likely to be a dodgy connection coz on the way home from Cadwell on sunday went over a large pothole, the whole van shuddered alot and next thing i saw was brake fluid low warning light come on. Fluid levels right up....jiggle of the connectors and the light went off. Hey presto!

It is an oldish van....and an Iveco at that. To be be expected i guess (failing connectors)!

Cheers

edsco

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.