Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Raining
LBMEFM

posted on 23/6/16 at 04:29 AM Reply With Quote
Raining

When is it going stop raining, don't you just hate this countries weather, it just ruinings everything. Please, please don't say it's good for the garden like my neighbour keeps saying to me as it's so damn irritating.
owelly

posted on 23/6/16 at 05:49 AM Reply With Quote
It was a cracking day yesterday up until about 9pm. Then it rained for a bit. Your problem, is you're in the wrong bit of the country.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
daniel mason

posted on 23/6/16 at 05:59 AM Reply With Quote
Glorious up here too!
Matt21

posted on 23/6/16 at 06:37 AM Reply With Quote
We'll get better weather if we leave the EU

Instagram: @matt211988

Photobucket

My YouTube

Irony

posted on 23/6/16 at 07:18 AM Reply With Quote
You know you're getting old when you see rain and think 'oooh, this will fill my water butts up'
Slimy38

posted on 23/6/16 at 07:18 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LBMEFM
When is it going stop raining, don't you just hate this countries weather, it just ruinings everything. Please, please don't say it's good for the garden like my neighbour keeps saying to me as it's so damn irritating.

It's not good for our garden, it's now so saturated that the grass is dying off.

It is getting very irritating though, every time I get my bike ready for the following morning commute it always rains. I was starting to wonder whether I was jinxed.

russbost

posted on 23/6/16 at 08:23 AM Reply With Quote
Pffft! Call this rain, you should see what I drove through with the Furore coming back up from Le Mans on Monday!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
hkp57

posted on 23/6/16 at 10:42 AM Reply With Quote
You have to have a more positive outlook like we do in Scotland, set your expectations where they are achievable in todays GLOBAL WARMING

Description
Description

GLOBAL WARMING my ar#e, this is how we do Track days in a Seven at the end of April.

Description
Description

Fleet
SKC Raptor R - Hayabusa
Toyota C-HR Hybrid Limited Edition
Honda VFR1200 CrossTourer
DCT
Marlin Roadster 1800
Mercedes Vito 116 Sport

nick205

posted on 23/6/16 at 11:11 AM Reply With Quote
Pi55ed it down in Hampshire last night and the roads were flooded this morning as well.

Being that I can't drive for the moment it's not such a worry for me, but were I on the road with no roof it would irritate me a little this time of year.

David Jenkins

posted on 23/6/16 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
It was a bit biblical this morning... and I got woken up by the thunder at 2:00am.

Mind you, I was tracking the lightning on my android tablet, and (thankfully) most of it went north-east over the sea between East Anglia and France/Belgium/Netherlands. I think their coastal districts got hammered far harder than us though.

morcus

posted on 23/6/16 at 05:19 PM Reply With Quote
Lovely and sunny up here in Barrow. Its been so bright that I had to start looking out of the other window at work to stop me going blind.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

02GF74

posted on 23/6/16 at 10:13 PM Reply With Quote
It could be worse. Just be glad you are not one these unlucky persons.

At least 93 people have been killed and more than 20 injured by lightning strikes in the Indian states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh, officials say.
Most of the people who died were working on farms during torrential rains on Tuesday, reports said.

[Edited on 24/6/16 by 02GF74]

Adamirish

posted on 24/6/16 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
It's good for the garden! sorry!

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

Adamirish

posted on 24/6/16 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
It's good for the garden! sorry!

MK Indy 1700 Xflow

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.