Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Merc C270 Elegance SE A towbar 172k 2004 Offers
Mikef

posted on 6/5/18 at 11:04 AM Reply With Quote
Merc C270 Elegance SE A towbar 172k 2004 Offers

This has been my daily driver for last 11 years, Fully maintained and serviced, set of Vredestein all season tyres. Mot until Jan 2019.So could be driven away It threw up a fault code a few days ago of P0705, which indicates to me that it is a Gbox neutral senor or conductor plate iffy contact. I cleared the code off and it has not come back , but do feel I can not sell without clearly advising. I dont have the time or workshop space to fix it at the moment, hence the Offers price.It is in normal condition for the age and year some slight surface rust, odd kerbed wheel , slight scuffs on rear seats etc.2 keys V5 I have taken quite a few pics so if you want the lot just PM me.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Mr Whippy

posted on 7/5/18 at 12:10 PM Reply With Quote
tbh I think you are being way to overly honest...

So you cleared the code and it's not came back, could very well have just been a glitch, it's an over complicated car with more electrics than are good for it and could throw up random errors any day of the week and it sounds nothing more than a switch or sensor at worst. It would be different if the fault kept coming back then yeah you'd have a thing to sort but just cos the electrics decides to fart I certainly wouldn't be expecting any less for the car personally I'd absolutely just ignore it and never mention it ever again....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Mikef

posted on 7/5/18 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I know about the faults that can show up. I feel happy being totally honest, yes I know it might not come back , but it probably will. As I have said should be an easy fix.
Mikef

posted on 7/5/18 at 03:28 PM Reply With Quote
NOW SOLD.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.