Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Golf joke
David Jenkins

posted on 16/1/04 at 10:03 AM Reply With Quote
Golf joke

A man staggers into an emergency room with two black eyes and a 5 iron wrapped tightly around his throat. Naturally the doctor asks him what happened. "Well, it was like this," said the man. "I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife when she sliced her ball into a pasture of cows. We went to look for it and while I was rooting around, I noticed one of the cows had something white at its rear end. I walked over and lifted up the tail and sure enough, there was my wife's golf ball... stuck right in the middle of the cow's ass. That's when I made my mistake." "What did you do?", asks the doctor. "Well, I lifted the tail and yelled to my wife, 'Hey, this looks like yours!'"

David

Peteff

posted on 16/1/04 at 10:56 AM Reply With Quote
A vicar decides to bunk off services ona Sunday toplay golf so he phones his Bishop and says he is sick and needs cover. He is on the golf course and God and Lucifer are watching. God decides to exact a little retribution, Lucifer suggests lightening and floods but God decides on something subtler. First tee the vicar swings and the ball goes straight in the hole. He dances round a bit cheering and then does the same thing at the second tee. Lucifer says to God " Two hole in ones, how is that punishment?"
God replies, "Who's he going to tell?"

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.