Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Suggestions
geoff shep

posted on 11/5/03 at 07:49 PM Reply With Quote
Suggestions

How about a sticky in the sales and wants forum suggesting folk title posts something a bit more descriptive than 'for sale'

oh, and how about reminding/pointing out that it isn't necessary when replying to posts to 'quote' the entire previous post.

chrisg

posted on 11/5/03 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
"Saucer of milk for the shep table"

(You're right though)

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

ChrisW

posted on 12/5/03 at 08:51 AM Reply With Quote
I was thinking exactly that... Will sort it later today.

Chris

My gaff my rules

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
timf

posted on 13/5/03 at 10:00 AM Reply With Quote
files

would it be possible to have like an ftp area where people could post things like autocad drawings and the like ?

Tim

ned

posted on 14/5/03 at 10:10 AM Reply With Quote
why not export/save as jpg, put in photo archive, people can mail you if they want a copy bad enough (or have you had likie a million requests for a drawing?) if it's dimensioned ok should be able to work from a jpg, no need for scale version unless they want to modify it (suppose that's probably very likely.)

I guess I talked myself into a hole on this one, oh well.

Yeah, why not have an ftp are Chris? pending storage space availability on your servers of course!

Andrew.

beware, I've got yellow skin

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.