<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: I know it christmas but how does this work
LBMEFM

posted on 26/12/08 at 07:05 PM Reply With Quote
She hasn't got or been given a kit though has she
mad-butcher

posted on 26/12/08 at 07:43 PM Reply With Quote
OK I'm going to get well crucified for this.
I work 6 nights on 2 nights off delivering newspapers to shops for £6.95 an hour.
Now I'm begining to wonder if my grandfathers comment of one day enoch powell will be proved right were true, My wife comes from a big family 6 kids he worked as a docker in the once great port of liverpool, 2 bedroomed terraced house out side toilet 3 in a bed. (wife reckons they were great days fighting over over the quilt with sleeves) never had anything off the state, there again there was no state in them days.. you pawned your suit and wedding ring on monday and got them out friday when you got paid

Tony

[Edited on 26/12/08 by mad-butcher]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
PaulBuz

posted on 26/12/08 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Daimo_45
quote:
yes the woman has a ton of kids, but look back at the uk two generations or even one generation ago. I personally know quite a few people who are one of 13 kids.

I know loads of people with tons of kids, my mum came from a humongous family but they never raped the state, they grafted hard as it was their decision to have so many kids. Even if I wanted a big family I would only ever have as many kids as I could afford. Why should the state pay for them for me? You want something so precious, work hard for it and prove it. Just because there are systems in place to let you have 1 million kids and get a free house it doesn't mean you should be entitled to it/your right of passage. It shows how it's change through the generations, the pride has gone. I guess it's gotta go ultra-liberal until it can sway conservative again?

Took the words right out of my mouth.

ATB
Paul

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.