Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Pulling to the left, car trouble (hope not)
rusty nuts

posted on 16/3/09 at 07:28 PM Reply With Quote
Get one of the subframe alignment kits , a decent jack and axle stands and do the job yourself. Should cost a lot to get the tracking adjusted after .
Paul TigerB6

posted on 16/3/09 at 07:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Ninehigh
Bump...

Pressures check out ok, brakes don't appear to be binding, or wobbling, no play whatsoever.

Anyone know if any of these recommendations you lovely people have given me will set me back over £150?

Bugger - bit of a mystery then still. So no sign of any wear anywhere in the suspension at all? No bent arms that may show signs of a little bump etc? I guess the next obvious thing to do then is pop into a garage with full alignment gear and ask them to have a look - they may spot something when they get the car on a lift. Not had laser alignment done in ages (and paid for it!!) so dont know how much to be honest. If you want a 2nd opinion on any obvious wear then give me a shout and i can pop down in the daytime sometime.

Ninehigh

posted on 16/3/09 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah I'm going to pop it into a garage tomorrow, hopefully it'll be something easy.

Trolley jack's next on my list of items, better clear the garage first though

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.