Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Nasty accident
donut

posted on 24/7/09 at 02:47 PM Reply With Quote
Back to the point....

Very sad news.

This is one of the reasons i sold my MK as i had a near head on when someone pulled out on me and i swearved onto oncoming traffic to avoid the other car. It's bad enough in a normal car but 10x more scary in a 7.

[Edited on 24/7/09 by donut]

Andy

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/andywest1/

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dmwpep

posted on 27/7/09 at 10:44 PM Reply With Quote
Just found this topic on here,I don't know if anyone had seen this post,sad,sad news from Saturday.

I am really sorry to have to report that the Driver of the Westfield has also passed away. He had been struggling with his life since the incident and his fight ended on Saturday evening. Our thoughts are with both families and all the friends at this time. We will be posting some more information over the next few days once the wording has been approved by the authorities. Please pray for the families and friends involved
Julian

Link to thread added http://boardroom.wscc.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=74862;;st=105

[Edited on 27/7/09 by dmwpep]

Terry.

I'm too old to know everything.

Liam

posted on 27/7/09 at 11:11 PM Reply With Quote

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
miikae

posted on 27/7/09 at 11:23 PM Reply With Quote
This is so sad an outcome to what should have been a very happy driving experience and it brings tears to my eyes knowing that they have both missed out on such a good life driving ths type of vehicle that i have driven on an off for the last 40 yrs of my life and still do , my deepest condolences go out to both families of those concerned .

Mike , so shocked and totally devistated .

[Edited on 27-7-2009 by miikae]

If it can be done it i will be done .

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.