blakep82

posted on 15/4/10 at 10:53 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
Originally posted by blakep82
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
Oh no just realised wont this also be realeasing tons and tons of C0'2 whe are all doomed doomed doomed

yep, probably more CO2 then any human activity ever has. good times. we'll be in the tropic region of britain soon!

Volcanoes contribute about 110 million tons of carbon dioxide per year on average. while man's activities contribute about 10 billion tons per year. So probably not.

i think they say that 1 single volcanoe erruption gives out more co2 than people EVER have don't they? i have no idea how many volcanos go off each year :L

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

iank

posted on 15/4/10 at 11:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by iank
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Agriv8
Oh no just realised wont this also be realeasing tons and tons of C0'2 whe are all doomed doomed doomed

yep, probably more CO2 then any human activity ever has. good times. we'll be in the tropic region of britain soon!

Volcanoes contribute about 110 million tons of carbon dioxide per year on average. while man's activities contribute about 10 billion tons per year. So probably not.

i think they say that 1 single volcanoe erruption gives out more co2 than people EVER have don't they? i have no idea how many volcanos go off each year :L

Who says that? A bloke down the pub?
Sounds like the kind of 'fact' that gets repeated because it sounds good/plays to the prejudices of the audience rather than having to suffer any kind of practical analysis.

All the estimates I've seen show human CO2 generation is 100-150x that of volcano's per year.

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

02GF74

posted on 16/4/10 at 06:04 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by edspurrier
You may experience breathing difficulty....
...if over 10000 feet tall.

If anyone listen's to Geoff Lloyd, he was saying the dust clod is 6 miles up so why don't the airplanes fly lower, as longer as they clear the London eye, evertyhing will be fine.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.