Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Check out my new car
Ferg

posted on 11/2/06 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote

Well. No sign of the reg plate and I can't remember it.....it was about 1984! I've got a great Guinness jumper (knitted by my Mum) and my mate Andy looks suitably deranged. The remains of a Herald Estate in light-blue adorn the garden. We used to collect them and scrap them for fun, although a Convertible Herald in Midnight Blue donated it's chassis for my Burlington Arrow.

Benzine

posted on 11/2/06 at 01:19 PM Reply With Quote
Cool. What engine did it have in it?

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Ferg

posted on 11/2/06 at 03:21 PM Reply With Quote
A little 998 I think.
Check out those Weller Steel wheels and Colway M&S Tyres!!!
Two-Pack red paint and we glued ribbed rubber mat all over the floors. I also remember that we put the headlights at a kind of random width in that home-made front panel and then decided to fit a genuine moke grille. Needless to say it wouldn't fit between the lights and we had to cut and shut it....not easy.

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.