Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll
Author: Subject: Atomesque middy plans for sale!!!
Gakes

posted on 10/12/09 at 08:36 AM

"Aitch" good luck on your build. please post some pics of your planning and thoughts

Description
Description

cloudy

posted on 10/12/09 at 10:21 AM
Gakes, I think a lot of criticism came from the design of the front wishbones in particular as critical safety issue. Perhaps if you shared some of the revisions in this thread it would help alleviate the concern? I've looked through both your websites and cannot see a design without welds in the arm's length shown anywhere. I see you have updated the rear top shock mounts, they look much better

I understand why you are defensive, it's difficult when it's your own work being questioned - but remember there are a lot of people who really know what they are talking about here - and they can only comment on what they are shown...

www.warnercars.com

Neville Jones

posted on 10/12/09 at 11:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by cordycord
www.xosportscars.com

How 'bout posting some of your stuff Neville?

I just recently finished twenty years on contract to a very well known company, involved in the motor and racing industries, and well enough qualified and experienced to query questionable practice when I experience it. I AM an engineer, with too many years of experience in chassis and suspension design, and setup, to be considered normal or sane. Let's just leave it at that.

Cheers,
Nev.

prawnabie

posted on 10/12/09 at 11:22 AM
Someone lock this thread, its like digging up a dead body and flogging it some more.
Angel Acevedo

posted on 10/12/09 at 02:30 PM
I can´t appreciate detail on posted picture,
Could you post BIGGER???

Beware of what you wish.. for it may come true....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Poll

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.