Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Blade vs more
Jubal

posted on 22/12/07 at 08:45 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by TimC

What an absurd comment to make. As it happens, I've spent the majority of the last ten years apportioning finite resources in a planning environment. This has in no way affected my view that any seller worth his/her salt will work hard to understand the needs of a potential buyer and make every effort to match the benefits (as opposed to features) of a particular product choice to these needs.

[Edited on 22/12/07 by TimC]

If, in his opinion, the buyer is serious. It's hardly absurd to expect to be qualified or for the seller to not want to waste time? I really don't understand your hostility to the concept.

Jubal

posted on 22/12/07 at 08:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jazz

I reached a point where the expense was getting rediculous, so I decided to go and buy myself a BEC with a blade engine. I haven't driven my BEC yet as it is with Chris having work done on it. ..... Look forward to seeing you if you can make it over to Oulton Park. If my cars not ready by then I will be a spectator armed with my camera and I will gladly give anyone a tenner for a go round the track

Is your car the yellow MNR racer? Looked well. Come and say hello at Oulton next month.

ETA, just remembered this footage. I had to back off to keep the STI (305bhp) with me. I think you'll enjoy the blade engine as a starter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohC-ei4oSpo

[Edited on 22/12/07 by Jubal]

Jazz

posted on 23/12/07 at 12:07 AM Reply With Quote
Yes thats my car! I will definatly be at Oulton Park, with or without it depending on how Chris gets on with it.
Great video clip, in fact they all are I've watched a few of them now, thanks to you guys for posting, hopefully I will have some myself next season.
I will come over and say hello thanks very much!

DSL

posted on 23/12/07 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
My Caterham 7 busa (1396cc Mistral tuned) did a 12.0006 QTR at 117.2mph. I also have a Caterham fireblade (918cc), by comparison that feels dead slow!
ChrisGamlin

posted on 23/12/07 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DSLI also have a Caterham fireblade (918cc), by comparison that feels dead slow!

Now there's a surprise, you'd never imagine the best part of twice the power would feel lots quicker

Crazy Eddie

posted on 24/12/07 at 01:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ChrisGamlin
quote:
Originally posted by DSLI also have a Caterham fireblade (918cc), by comparison that feels dead slow!

Now there's a surprise, you'd never imagine the best part of twice the power would feel lots quicker

Now you come to mention it my NSR250 does seem a little slower than my Fireblade

www.EdwardsSchoolOfMotoring.co.uk
For online shopping that earns you money : Ei42.com

DSL

posted on 24/12/07 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
It was for the benefit of the chap asking if a blade engined seven was likely to feel sufficently quick, smart arses

I have a car with a Suzuki 1000cc K6 engine in it that will distroy the Busa powered Seven, recording 0-60 in less than 2.8sec. but thats not road legal & has only one seat

Crazy Eddie

posted on 25/12/07 at 01:01 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DSL
It was for the benefit of the chap asking if a blade engined seven was likely to feel sufficently quick, smart arses

Love a bit of Xmas Banter

www.EdwardsSchoolOfMotoring.co.uk
For online shopping that earns you money : Ei42.com

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.