Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Teesside Autodrome Trackday 21st April 08
PAUL FISHER

posted on 24/4/08 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
Yes I would go back,now Ive looked at my video's,I want to go back next week,its a tricky little circuit,it will take me a few more days at least to get to grips with it,you can put me down for the next one anyway
Hellfire

posted on 24/4/08 at 11:12 AM Reply With Quote
We'd like to go back to Tesside after we've done the repairs and made a few mods (in a month or so), if only to do some testing and see what effect they have.

Phil

PAUL FISHER

posted on 24/4/08 at 11:24 AM Reply With Quote
Thats the spirit Phil,I know when I had my little off at Cadwell,the 1st circuit I went back too was Cadwell,just to show it who's boss and if you don't spin off a few times your not trying
petrolhead

posted on 24/4/08 at 07:29 PM Reply With Quote
Brian (Green with yellow roll cage Caterham) let me vent my frustration and gave me a shot in his car.

He is running CR500s and I fould they were excellent, loads on front end grip (unlike the R500) and very controllable on the throttle.

I think its very easy to verheat the tyres at Teeside having done so with slicks

oioi

posted on 24/4/08 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
im sure peter and I will org another day there. just not sure it will be any time too soon.

for some reason when weve done a trackday in april its always been full, but later in the year (october ish) its been a bugger to fill. plus bob was muttering about pushing the prices up. note the increase in elsies to make sure that we ran it

if we had greater confidence in the numbers then we would definately do more as we both reall enjoy them.

That is the Curse of Speed which has plagued me all my life I am a slave to it. On my tombstone they will carve,
"IT NEVER GOT FAST ENOUGH FOR ME." - Hunter S Thompson

Coose

posted on 24/4/08 at 08:54 PM Reply With Quote
I never had an major grip problems at Teesside with 888s in the past - maybe the track temp was lower than usual?

Monday was the first time I have had a glimmer of regret at selling the Striker....

Spin 'er off Well...

<<  1    2    3    4  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.