Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: can i have some help..
macspeedy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:05 PM Reply With Quote
can i have some help..

i have let my brother use my ebay account, he spotted a mistake and sent an email to a person what we got back was nothing but rudeness and a whole lot of swearing so please feel free to ask him as many questions and sign him up to as many sites as you see fit!

numpties post

[Edited on 13/11/08 by macspeedy]

[Edited on 13/11/08 by macspeedy]

macspeedy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:08 PM Reply With Quote
a sample of what we got Rescued attachment asshole.jpg
Rescued attachment asshole.jpg

Mr Whippy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:14 PM Reply With Quote
he seems a bit angry I think its a dealer btw

Q: What is the colour called? 13-Nov-08
A: hi it is ruby red , a favourite amongst owners and enthusiasts

Q: You clearly state - "1996 MERCEDES C220 W124 LUXURY " in your advert which IS NOT CORRECT. This isn't a w124. As such it is false advertising. 13-Nov-08
A: thanks for the insight into the mercedes benz. for the sake of you and one other retard out there i will relist the car as it seems you have nothing better to do than to annoy and hassle the owner of a lovely car. now i will get on with my new listing and would invite you to go and Duck yourself

Q: You are cheating, a C class is not a 124,it never has been and very different from a 124. The 124 was an E class, this car is a C class. why not sell it as a C class 12-Nov-08
A: my advert does not state the car is a 124, it simply states that the car is inspired by the 124 and shares many of its parts. the engine and gearbox, brakes, suspension, wheels, shell, bonnet, doors bootlid, interior and glass are all the same, they were built on the same assembly line by the same people in the same era. which bit of inspired dont you understand. i have posted this question so you can look silly

Q: If its a c220, it cant be a W124 - they are E class as you point out in your description. 12-Nov-08
A: PLEASE STOP PROCRASTINATING AND READ MY ADVERT VERY CAREFULLY - IT SIMPLY POINTS OUT THAT THE MODEL SHARES MOST OF THE PARTS, UNDERPINNINGS AND BUIOLD QUALITY OF THE W124. IM A VERY SERIOUS COLLECTOR AND KNOW MY MERCEDES VERY WELL.

Ask seller a question

[Edited on 13/11/08 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mistergrumpy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:16 PM Reply With Quote
Ah well bidding has ended and no one even offered him 99p

speedyxjs

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
Whippy - you may want to edit your post and remove the words some might find offensive

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Mr Whippy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
he's selling a big bentley too -

linky

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
r1_pete

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:22 PM Reply With Quote
What a numpty, doesn't deserve to get the 99p starting price, serious merc collector my @rse.

I'd suggest reporting to eBay but you may as well save your finger tips for all the good that would do.

Mr Whippy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedyxjs
Whippy - you may want to edit your post and remove the words some might find offensive

done, can't have the children learning new words can we...

I learnt tons when I was a school bus driver

speedyxjs

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
now i will get on with my new listing and would invite you to go and Duck yourself

Thats better and funnier

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

r1_pete

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:26 PM Reply With Quote
Someone needs to ask if his bonoculars are suitable for getting a better view of his potential customers ducking themselves....

Mr Whippy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by r1_pete
What a numpty, doesn't deserve to get the 99p starting price, serious merc collector my @rse.

I'd suggest reporting to eBay but you may as well save your finger tips for all the good that would do.

quote:

WE ARE A SMALL FAMILY BASED COMPANY WHO ARE VERY PROUD OF OUR REPUTATION

Dealer...

macspeedy

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
another reply we got was this Rescued attachment asshole.jpg
Rescued attachment asshole.jpg

Paul TigerB6

posted on 13/11/08 at 01:59 PM Reply With Quote
How many messages have you sent him now?? I think if i was him i'd be getting quite wound up to if the self appointed ebay police kept messaging me pointing things out in my adverts.

Report his message to ebay and if the advert is that bad then report that to ebay as misselling and leave it to them.

mr henderson

posted on 13/11/08 at 02:13 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
he's selling a big bentley too -

linky

Interesting, £1.20 at the time I looked at it, and no mention of a reserve, so presumably he's got a friend standing by to bid it up to whatever, just in case?

John

Mark G

posted on 13/11/08 at 03:08 PM Reply With Quote
So tempted to email him telling him that its actually a 202 and made in the same era as the 210 E class and not the 124 E class.

Also on another note, I never liked the 202's anyway. I've always thought they were very dated and don't age well.

macspeedy

posted on 13/11/08 at 03:19 PM Reply With Quote
please do
andybod

posted on 13/11/08 at 04:02 PM Reply With Quote
check out feed back oooh a web site

WWW.THEOLDVOLKSHOME.CO.UK

and on that website some contact details

For any enquiries please phone:

01788 812746

07968 566502

Or E-mail: adam@theoldvolkshome.co.uk now go have fun

DarrenW

posted on 13/11/08 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
Bar the recent retort, to be fair the seller has excellent feedback. Is it fair to keep blasting him / her? Maybe just forward to ebay and let them ignore it (sorry - meant to say deal with it in their usual professional way!).

macspeedy

posted on 13/11/08 at 06:44 PM Reply With Quote
if the seller is so "professional" and cant take a bit of constructive critisism about his listing, he should check his listings and details about cars that he obviously doesn't know that much about before he lists them and keep his foul mouth to himself!
Benzine

posted on 13/11/08 at 08:57 PM Reply With Quote
I asked a serious question about bentleys, manliness and image and they replied very nicely ^__^

The mental gymnastics a landlord will employ to justify immoral actions is clinically fascinating. Just because something is legal doesn't make it moral.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.