Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 2009 Dates For Locost
stevetzoid

posted on 16/12/08 at 06:40 PM Reply With Quote
2009 Dates For Locost

Hi all the dates are out for locost, 5 double headers on the same day!!! if that's what you want then fine, I emailed Robin about it and he said if the majority of people do not want that he will change it. I would prefer double headers over 2 days, if you want to be heard then e-mail Robin to express your views obviously the majority should have preference. Come on guys and gals let's be counted what do you prefer.

Regards Steve Evans 39.

Richard Jenkins

posted on 16/12/08 at 08:24 PM Reply With Quote
Steve,

Can I suggest drivers who want to express an opinion on this should email Declan, rather than Robin. I know Dec is not going to be the Locost rep for next year but until we have a new one then he should be our go-to guy.

hope the winter rebuild is going ok!

cheers
Rich
# 6

procomp

posted on 17/12/08 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Hi Steve

A very well raised point you make. I had assumed that with the calender being PLAN A it was just representative of the dates. But if the days are what we are getting then NO WAY. Why would any formula be happy with 5 double headers on the same day. The whole idea is to spread the weekend out to make it a more enjoyable time. Not to mention that any damage during qualifying or first race will have little time to be repaired or problems sorted out. We can not argue at a few double headers on one day but 5 your avin a laugh.

I am not so sure that sending Dec an email is what is needed. I am sure he will be busy enough with Xmass coming up. It would be better to email Robing/sharon direct as you know that it is being heard by the man making the decisions directly. Enabling him to alter the calender ASAP if that it what the drivers are wanting. IMHO

Cheers Matt

Ps is it compulsery to stick our race numbers down here.

Cheers Matt #54

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.