Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Hanging's too good for some of the scum out there
Snuggs

posted on 18/1/09 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hanging's too good for some of the scum out there

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7836055.stm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.topcashback.co.uk/ref/snuggstcb
Spider pig, spider pig, does whatever a spider pig does.
I doubt therefore I may be.
Luposlipophobia : Fear of being chased by wolves around a freshly waxed kitchen floor, while wearing only socks on your feet.
My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!
http://www.venganza.org
http://www.jesusandmo.net/
http://www.snuggs.co.uk

JoelP

posted on 18/1/09 at 01:33 PM Reply With Quote
knew it would be the budgie story when it said wales in the link. What a sick thing to do.

Hopefully their aquaintances will stick them in for it.

ditchlewis

posted on 18/1/09 at 01:36 PM Reply With Quote
SCUM
Confused but excited.

posted on 18/1/09 at 02:16 PM Reply With Quote
Should be flogged to death in public!

Tell them about the bent treacle edges!

theconrodkid

posted on 18/1/09 at 02:56 PM Reply With Quote
Should be flogged to death in public!

yup,have to agree with that,unfortunately in our "no responsibility" society it will never happen....unless the local lynch gang get to them first

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Meeerrrk

posted on 18/1/09 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
and all for £150 cash. is it really worth it???

For Sale : 2008 Aries/Stuart Taylor Motorsport Locoblade (954 Blade)

rachaeljf

posted on 18/1/09 at 03:13 PM Reply With Quote
The law should be changed so that if someone enters another's property without consent they forfeit all rights, e.g. if they are caught in a man trap, electrocuted, shot, crowned by a falling object etc., hard luck. If they are convicted, their breeding tackle should be removed with a rusty Stanley knife. This should be done using one of those fancy surgical robots, operated by the victim of the crime while they are tickled in the ribs.
Dangle_kt

posted on 18/1/09 at 03:40 PM Reply With Quote
Am I thie only one with that bit from Dumb and Dumber in my head with the blind kid?

"Can you say Pretty Bird?"

Very sad story, but I can't get it out my head...

Shadowcaster

posted on 18/1/09 at 04:28 PM Reply With Quote
This was in the local news this week

http://www.thisiscornwall.co.uk/homepagenews/Family-dog-dies-warding-burglars/article-614425-detail/article.html

I would love to be left in a room with this sort of scum

Cheers Rich
The Roadster Blog http://richshaynesroadster.blogspot.com/
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop.
Confucius Chinese philosopher & reformer (551 BC - 479 BC)

Mansfield

posted on 18/1/09 at 05:32 PM Reply With Quote
This is the sort of criminal even criminals despise.

If they find who did it they will pay once inside.

The mental scars on that poor woman will never heal though.

Worse than scum.

Hugh Paterson

posted on 18/1/09 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
U can see why theres 1000's people a month bailing out of the country, who can blame them.
Shug

locogeoff

posted on 18/1/09 at 09:05 PM Reply With Quote
That stuff makes my blood boil, the polis will be anxious to get the perp under the cosh as apparently those who hurt animals will easily physically hurt people.

They should be flogged, bound and then dropped into a piranha tank, maybee only 5 fish, make it nice and slow, even better can you get salt water piranha.

BTW

Doess anyone know if the feds caught anyone for the case of the war veteran that got done over on rememberance day last year? the last I heard they where picking up known bad boys and doing them for being in possesion of offensive haircuts, holding them under the prevention of terrorism act for max length until someone squeeled. I applauded their statemnt saying that the real bad boy crims should deal with this themselves then hand the corpses over to the state, well that's not exactly what they said but it was the impression I got.

focijohn

posted on 18/1/09 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
Well it seems to me that as long as we have human rights campaigners, justice is very unlikly to occour to the extent that it should. But i would love for something like this to happen to a member the Human Rights group (altho im not wishing this upton anyone) and one of their family members and see what would happen, would they keep a cool head... cut their eye lids off and point them to the sun. I honestly believe that if there was more of a deterant there wouldnt be such "Petty" crimes i.e. public humiliation, hangings, torture. Would u really want to go out and comit such dispicable acts if the concequences were you would loose a hand if caught, i dont think so.

Hands up here if someone broke in to their house they would use "equal force" to get said c*nt out of your house?? I know we wouldnt, and were the ones that would be prosecuted if we put the theiving bast**ds in hospital, however if we get stabbed becuase we dont defend our selfs they get maybe a GBH / ABH charge record and a fine. F*ck off.

Anyone going slower than you is an idiot. Anyone going faster than you is a maniac.
Too many targets but too few bullets.

martyn_16v

posted on 19/1/09 at 12:31 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Hugh Paterson
U can see why theres 1000's people a month bailing out of the country, who can blame them.

Because of course we have a worldwide monopoly on borderline psychopaths, and it just doesn't happen anywhere else. I'm sure the people in Zimbabwe must be sleeping soundly in their beds knowing that they don't have budgie-cidal burglars roaming about trying to steal the billions of dollars stuffed in their pillows...

Despite media hysteria at every small thing that happens, this country is still a decent enough place to live.

MikeRJ

posted on 19/1/09 at 01:42 AM Reply With Quote
Pathetic cowardly scum. If they are so pathetic they had to pick on a 78 year old woman, they wouldn't last 2 minutes inside, so lets hope they end up there.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.