Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Rear drive shafts posted on behalf of someone on FSOC
Vindi_andy

posted on 23/2/09 at 03:36 PM Reply With Quote
Rear drive shafts posted on behalf of someone on FSOC

Please dont slap me saying this is a trader ad I am posting it on behalf of Marty on Ford Sierra owners Club Forum.

Ever wanted to use a Sierra LSD on your kitcar (or Sierra) and keep your drums?

Now you can using these very rare genuine Ford stubaxles. These allow the use of the bolt-on type (LOBRO) driveshaft which is needed to connect to the Ford LSD diff.

Just remove the drumbrake driveshafts (Tripoid) and re-fit these subaxles that fit into the drumshaft bearing carriers then you can use the bolt on driveshafts (LOBRO) instead of the push in type (Tripoid)

Please note these are NO LONGER available from Ford and were ONLY fitted to EUROPEAN 4x4 Sierra and were NEVER available in the UK.

Please note the stub axle in the picture are NOT those being sold, there are a pair of Sierra disk brake stubs (that DO NOT FIT drums) just as an example of what you are buying. The stubs are still on the car which is being broken this week.

Description
Description

Below is a screenshot from Ford.

Description
Description

Sorry the postage is so high at £30 but they are being sent from Western Europe (remember these were not available in the UK)

Any questions just contact me, marty on the FSOC forum. http://fordsierraclub.co.uk/forum/

As for the price, make me an offer?

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Cobra289

posted on 3/3/09 at 01:39 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Andy,

You have a PM [U2U]

Regards,
Cobra289

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.