Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: looking for offers on my project
suparuss

posted on 17/4/09 at 06:09 PM Reply With Quote
looking for offers on my project

ok, to cut a long story short, our lass is from south africa and has been refused permission to stay even though we are married. and their reason is is that there is no reason we cant live in SA. so thats the last straw with this country for me im outa here.

so my project is up for sale! if i dont get any reasonable offers i will strip it down and sell the parts.

check out my profile for plenty of pics and any questions just ask. ill list the major bits below but there is obviously far too much to list.

the main parts that need finishing are the body work and the electrics are part finished. the engine was running fine before i started the body work. it is running on megasquirt with standard audi ignition. full stainless exhaust as per pics. willwood ally 4 pot brakes and vented discs all round with full braided hose system and racing style pedal box (cant remember the brand its in the pics.) racing 4 point harnesses. 2 x tillet kart seats and custom made ally mounts. lancia stratos screen as per pics. alluminium fuel tank with swirl tank lift pump and main injection pump all brand new. full alluminium cooling hoses with silicon hoses all plumbed in and working with standard sierra rad and spal fan on thermostat. full set of vdo dials, speedo and revometer brand new. front body work is finished just the rear to finish as per pics. basically every thing in the pics and all the car parts i have. plus an out of date sva manual if you want it. any questions ask. also lots of tools will be available soo. watch this space.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

nib1980

posted on 17/4/09 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
alot of work has gone into that and I hope it goes ok for you.

if you do break it up, can I claim first dibs on the willwoods if there for a cortina hub. and possibly a few other bits.

Where are you located? and again best of luck

suparuss

posted on 17/4/09 at 06:17 PM Reply With Quote
im in barnsley south yorks. hopefully not for long though.
mad4x4

posted on 17/4/09 at 07:04 PM Reply With Quote
What about taking it with you ?

Scot's do it better in Kilts.

MK INDY's Don't Self Centre Regardless of MK Setting !

suparuss

posted on 17/4/09 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
unfortunately i owe more than th evalue of my house so its an everything must go situation. hopefully ill have a bit left over at the end but it wont be much.
owelly

posted on 17/4/09 at 07:24 PM Reply With Quote
That is a nice project and something I'd seriously like to take on but as always, the timing is wrong and at the moment, I couldn't make a decent offer!!
Good luck with the sale and getting away from this rubbish island!!

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
thegasmen

posted on 17/4/09 at 07:32 PM Reply With Quote
Car project

Hi can you put a figure on how much you want for the car
Regards
Mick

suparuss

posted on 17/4/09 at 08:47 PM Reply With Quote
10k would be nice. doubt i would get that though. adding up all the parts would easily hit 5k so around that would be a start.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.