Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Todt, Ari Mosley and Flav
britishtrident

posted on 23/9/09 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
Todt, Ari Mosley and Flav

Ever since the Flavio-Piquet race fix story broke I have had a dreadful feeling that it was going to give Mosley a way back from oblivion. Recently I have been reading speculation by Ed Gorman in the Times and in Gordon McCabes blog that Todt might withdraw and Mosley return from the grave. All very unlikely but white knight Ari post crashgate has been damaged by association with the FOTA in which Flav was a prime mover.

McCabe Blog http://mccabism.blogspot.com/

Ed Gormam i the Times http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/for...icle6833339.ece

However since then Mosley has stated to quote Jonathan Noble in Autosport today "Mosley predicts less friction if Todt wins" which is somehown the opposite from what almost everybody else thinks see http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/78802

Whatever happens over the next days and weeks F1 politics ain't getting any cleaner.

[Edited on 23/9/09 by britishtrident]

[I] “ What use our work, Bennet, if we cannot care for those we love? .”
― From BBC TV/Amazon's Ripper Street.
[/I]

Mark Allanson

posted on 23/9/09 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
It's a bit like Giant Haystack accusing Big Daddy of cheating on saturday afternoon wrestling. Totally contrived and fixed, and few people care anymore

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

jos

posted on 23/9/09 at 10:18 PM Reply With Quote
the one and only realistic choice for new president of the FIA is my dad. Search facebook for 'john d brownlie for fia president' and join the group to get a completely unbiased president with fresh new ideas to spice things up

[Edited on 23/9/09 by jos]

.: Motorsport / motor racing circuit / track wall art Apex Traxs :.

Ninehigh

posted on 23/9/09 at 10:36 PM Reply With Quote
What's he proposing?

Bring back slicks and turbos

I reckon starting again, give everyone a basic spec and then a budget to do the car up with so they have a choice on which way to go, super power, great handling, longevity, balance it out

jos

posted on 24/9/09 at 06:15 AM Reply With Quote
he's proposing not bringing in knee jerk costly changes (kers) just for the sake of it, rather considered effective alterations to the rules that increase the enjoyment of the spectators around the world by listening to what they have to say and implementing the changes

Can we count on your vote?

.: Motorsport / motor racing circuit / track wall art Apex Traxs :.

James

posted on 24/9/09 at 08:12 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jos
he's proposing not bringing in knee jerk costly changes (kers) just for the sake of it, rather considered effective alterations to the rules that increase the enjoyment of the spectators around the world by listening to what they have to say and implementing the changes

Can we count on your vote?

I like KERS. What's the problem with it?

The problem, if anything, is it's usage is too restricted, meaning hardly anyone still thought it was worth having for the weight penalty it gave.
If it had been allowed to give more power (or the same for a longer duration) then it would have been used more widely.

Mclaren of course, who have the best system, used it almost all season- what a surprise!

Cheers,
James

[Edited on 24/9/09 by James]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.