Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: motors tv
ernie

posted on 8/10/09 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
motors tv

here is the list for tv coverage of the snetterton meeting, on motors tv (413 on sky). nov 20, 27, dec 4, 11, all at 9.15. also a showing on chanel 5 yet to be confirmed
asl

posted on 8/10/09 at 09:57 PM Reply With Quote
Is motors tv part of the sports package or can I subscribe to just it? Is it a good channel?
piddy

posted on 8/10/09 at 11:29 PM Reply With Quote
I'm not 100% sure but I think Motors TV is a free channel.

Ginetta juniors is my favourite, some great racing in that.

norfolkluego

posted on 9/10/09 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
Pretty sure it's not freeview, I originally had it as part of the sports package 7 or 8 years ago, decided that was the only one of them I actually watched so a couple of months ago phoned Sky and dropped the sports channels except Motors TV, monthly bill dropped A LOT. So yes you can subscribe to Motors TV as a one off without the other sports channels.
asl

posted on 9/10/09 at 08:12 PM Reply With Quote
piddy, yeah the jrs are great aren't they!! I always watch them on Motorsport UK which is on ITV4
andylancaster3000

posted on 26/11/09 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
Reminder.

Motors TV tomorrow night at 9:15 will be airing the 750MC kits and Locosts from the last Snetterton meeting there this year.

Cheers
Andy

TimC

posted on 28/11/09 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
or, err - not.

Even the 'Coming next' on-screen text was wrong!

progers

posted on 30/11/09 at 08:33 AM Reply With Quote
According to the 750MC website

December 4
Part 2 of the 750MC meeting - Stock Hatch, Locost, Kit Cars

December 11
Part 3 of the 750MC meeting - Formula 4, Formula Vee

December 18
Part 4 of the 750MC meeting - SAXMAX, RGB, VAG trophy

- Paul

TimC

posted on 5/12/09 at 09:26 AM Reply With Quote
Well, there we are. Showed Max crashing and didn't show me leaving the circuit - woop. Even better, showed me passing Campbell alongside commentary of "dicing further down the pack."

Who'd have thought Dave Black would be so media friendly? "I'd like to thank my team, my Mum and of course baby Jesus."

blackie

posted on 5/12/09 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
.......I've had 6 years to practise the speech & when I get the chance - rabbit in the headlights

Did anyone get a recording of it?

ATB

DB

MK9R

posted on 7/12/09 at 12:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blackie
.......I've had 6 years to practise the speech & when I get the chance - rabbit in the headlights

Did anyone get a recording of it?

ATB

DB

i have it on sky+. I was intending to wait until RGB has been aired then try and get it onto youtube

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blackie

posted on 7/12/09 at 10:08 PM Reply With Quote
Nice one Austen

Cheers matey,

DB

procomp

posted on 8/12/09 at 07:52 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Ali has got it also and is trying to get it onto a CD or DVD. But i rekon hell have less hair than me before he has manged to do it. Lol

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MK9R

posted on 8/12/09 at 10:34 AM Reply With Quote
Went to do it last night and the missus has bloody deleted it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GGGRRRRRRR!!!!!!!

Cheers Austen

RGB car number 9
www.austengreenway.co.uk
www.automatedtechnologygroup.co.uk
www.trackace.co.uk

andylancaster3000

posted on 13/12/09 at 04:45 PM Reply With Quote
Has anyone got a coppy of the locost and kits race on any form of postable media they'd be willing to send? I got a freind to record it but he missed the last bit with the kits race.

Happy to fund the cost of a disc, posting etc....

There aren't anymore showings I'm right in thinking aren't I?

procomp

posted on 14/12/09 at 08:32 AM Reply With Quote
Hi

Ali will have the Locost footage up on the net shortly this week.
Not sure whether he recorded the kits. but there wasn't that much of a race. Garry playing with Matt for a bit then just put his foot down back to normal race pace. Only 9-10 or so cars in the race.

Cheers Matt

progers

posted on 14/12/09 at 08:51 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by andylancaster3000
There aren't anymore showings I'm right in thinking aren't I?

It is being repeated on Channel Five very early on Tuesday mornings (3.55am) around 3-4 weeks after the showing on Sky. It may well be the turn of locost/kits this week as the MR2/golf races were repeated 2 weeks ago.

Cheers

Paul

andylancaster3000

posted on 14/12/09 at 08:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by procomp

. but there wasn't that much of a race. Garry playing with Matt for a bit then just put his foot down back to normal race pace. Only 9-10 or so cars in the race.

Quel suprise!

Whats happening to kits then, are the MSA going to call it a day before long?

procomp

posted on 14/12/09 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

Naah they are running kits next year. Although it is going to be a close call. As it stands there is only going to be about 3-4 cars on the grid. The regulations are a complete shambles. 9 drivers have walked away. Some have put cars up for sale some are just moving to other championships. Even converting a phoenix back into a striker just so they can come and play in the Magnificent 7's. They are still pushing the Striker class even though Mel cant actualy be arsed to even make them and now introduced a class for that stupid thing that JP has built. For gods sake if the Mojo and the Riot have no chance of being competitive or even staying on the track why do they think sticking a phoenix body on it will make it work.
All the sensible suggestions that have been put foward by existing drivers have been thrown out the window. It's just plain Crazzzzy.

Chers Matt

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.