God he's such a tw*t!

My contempt for this man knows no bounds

Real nice thumbs up pose Fernando!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/8454442.stm

Cheers,
James

[Edited on 13/1/10 by James]

[Edited on 13-1-10 by Fozzie]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

A1

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:29 AM Reply With Quote
+1

yes he is.

02GF74

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:30 AM Reply With Quote
I don't understand, is it the colour of the jacket that upsets you?

Surely he is allowed on the pistes if he want to?

[Edited on 13/1/10 by 02GF74]

James

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:33 AM Reply With Quote
His jacket

his face,

his attitude.

the fact he clearly thinks he's the greatest thing ever born.

Oh and he cheats (even more than the rest of them! ).

Admittedly, the colour of his jacket doesn't help... but I'm pleased to say I was rude about him even when he first joined Mclaren.

He's just someone I want to punch!

Actually, I don't hate him because he drives for Ferrari. I hated him long before that!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

James

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 02GF74

Surely he is allowed on the pistes if he want to?

[Edited on 13/1/10 by 02GF74]

I encourage it....

... I know a lot of people who've had nasty injuries skiing! lol!

Me included!

omega0684

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:36 AM Reply With Quote
are you not aware, phychologically red initiates rage!

I love Pinto's, even if i did get mine from P&O!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
r1_pete

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:43 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by omega0684
are you not aware, phychologically red initiates rage!

Need to get him over to Pamplona for the Bull run then.....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daddylonglegs

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:45 AM Reply With Quote
For what it's worth I think he is a prize!.......

...........Tw*t

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

scootz

posted on 13/1/10 at 11:49 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
... I know a lot of people who've had nasty injuries skiing! lol!

Lol... just about sums up my first attempt at snowboarding - typical me... wanting to run before I can walk, so noooooo, I don't need to practice on the nursery slopes... can't be that hard! I'll just head to the top of Mount Igman (Sarajevo's ski-run in the 84 Olympics) and jump off the top!

How I didn't kill myself, I'll never know!

It's Evolution Baby!

mookaloid

posted on 13/1/10 at 12:12 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by James
My contempt for this man knows no bounds

I am in 100% agreement with this sentiment.

It takes a lot for me to actually come out and say I dislike someone but this guy is a complete To**er

I even like Schumacher better and that's not saying a lot

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

craig1410

posted on 13/1/10 at 12:29 PM Reply With Quote
Just to play devil's advocate, I am a huge Alonso fan!!

In my case the strong feelings that James describes so vividly are directed towards Lewis Hamilton, especially after his recent "blew him away" comments. I thought he had developed a bit of humility over the past year but sadly it seems that his overinflated ego has returned...

Oh well, let battle commence and may the best driver win! Should be a good season!

GMPMotorsport

posted on 13/1/10 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
it has all of the makings of being the best season for a long time, the mix of new teams and drastic rule changes (no refueling) should all add to the fun..

www.gmpdevelopments.co.uk
www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk
ARDS Instructer.

blakep82

posted on 13/1/10 at 12:41 PM Reply With Quote
i thought you were having a pop at god there (if you beleive in all that)

hmm, santander, interesting

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

jos

posted on 13/1/10 at 01:02 PM Reply With Quote
c'mon Alonso, c'mon Ferrari

Lewis only said what he said as he wasn't getting any as he was on the brink of getting dumped so I'll let him off for now

.: Motorsport / motor racing circuit / track wall art Apex Traxs :.

russbost

posted on 13/1/10 at 02:22 PM Reply With Quote
Bet I could outski Alonso even if I couldn't outdrive him!!!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
CRAIGR
Contributor

Posts 2755
Registered 30/8/05
Location Sussex

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Built v8 striker/blade fury/ R1 westy,now zetec we

posted on 13/1/10 at 03:26 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by craig1410
!!

In my case the strong feelings that James describes so vividly are directed towards Lewis Hamilton, especially after his recent "blew him away" comments. I thought he had developed a bit of humility over the past year but sadly it seems that his overinflated ego has returned...

I'm with ^^^^^^^^^
Hamiltons an arrogant twat.

iank

posted on 13/1/10 at 03:32 PM Reply With Quote
They are all arrogant tw*ts, it comes from their rich daddy backgrounds (you don't get to be a top f1 driver without mummy and daddy having paid for numerous karts/single seater cars and years and years of racing), that and the multimillion pound salaries.

It is a particularly unflattering thumbs up photo though

--
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience.
Anonymous

James

posted on 13/1/10 at 03:38 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by craig1410

Oh well, let battle commence and may the best driver win! Should be a good season!

quote:
Originally posted by CRAIGR

I'm with ^^^^^^^^^
Hamiltons an arrogant twat.

I've missed that interview (or whatever was said).

Who did he say it about?

I know that somehow Lewis' reputation isn't great and it's a shame he doesn't seem to be *that* popular in Britain. After my 3 seasons at Mclaren I know a fair few people that know him personally and all say he's a genuine nice bloke who works damn hard and does his best to get the job done.
In one of his post-race videos Murray Walker said the Lewis was a "polite, well-spoken and charming young man".

But yeah, certainly looking forward to 2010!

Cheers,
James

Johneturbo

posted on 13/1/10 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
As a racing driver i dont think there is anyone more exciting to watch than Lewis
and he's English so he gets my vote

tis strange why he's not so popular over here :/

Vindi_andy

posted on 14/1/10 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
I wont claim to know Hamilton personally but have read his book and from what I read he doesnt come from money, his dad had to work 3 jobs and buy bent, second hand carts that he repaired so lewis could race. He comes across polite and well spoken.

Alosno on the other hand couldnt be bothered to go to the mclaren pre season gathering and from what i have heard didnt have a lot to do with the team, just turned up and raced ( ok probably over simplified but i think you get my drift)

Got a lot of time for lewis and button for that matter, cant stand alonso

Its my opinion and im entitled to it

RK

posted on 14/1/10 at 02:43 PM Reply With Quote
The days of straight talent making it are gone, according to Nigel Mansell. That`s the only thing I`ve ever agreed with him on (from what I`ve read).

As for the rest (LH notwithstanding), I`m sure the silver spoon sticking out of their mouths gets in the way and must be quite a burden.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.