Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: FAO Chris/Fozzie; a BIG thankyou!
James

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:34 PM Reply With Quote
FAO Chris/Fozzie; a BIG thankyou!

I would just like to say a massive thankyou to both Fozzie and ChrisW for all the work they put into this website and keeping it going.

There've been a few posts recently that have led me to think that some people think this website has a right to exist and will continue to do so forever. Clearly this is wrong and Chris could choose to pull the plug at any time if he wanted!

We should all be grateful for having access to such a fantastic facility. I don't always agree with some of the 'admin' type decisions made (I didn't agree with banning Chris Gibbs for example) but at the end of the day this is Chris' site and he can do what he wants. I have made good friends through this site, I have had ridiculous amounts of help on every topic under the sun. I'm proud to be a member of a site where we reckon we can answer any question under the sun between us.

We are lucky to have Locostbuilders and personally I would be bereft without it***.

Thankyou Chris and Thankyou Fozzie and Thankyou to everyone who contributes to it's content. Locostbuilders is great and long may it continue!

Viva Locostbuilders!

All the best,
James

***although possibly employed or atleast with a fully decorated house!

[Edited on 16/3/10 by James]

[Edited on 16/3/10 by James]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

tomprescott

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:36 PM Reply With Quote
+1

A bird in the hand....

hughpinder

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
+1
scootz

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:39 PM Reply With Quote
Creep...

+1

It's Evolution Baby!

adithorp

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:40 PM Reply With Quote
+1

adrian

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

tomgregory2000

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:42 PM Reply With Quote
+1
flak monkey

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
I concurr. I dont know what I would do without this site. And I certainly know I wouldnt have the car I do without the help and advice available here.

As far as I am concerned Chris/Fozzie dictate what is and isnt acceptable here and thats fine by me.

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

speedyxjs

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:43 PM Reply With Quote
+ a billion. If it wasnt for this website, i certainly wouldnt have built my own car and wouldnt have been setting up my own business.

Big thankyou

How long can i resist the temptation to drop a V8 in?

Breaker

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:44 PM Reply With Quote
+1

norfolkluego

quote:
Originally posted by James
We are lucky to have Locostbuilders and personally I would be bereft without it***.

+3,201,365
I don't know about bereft but I'd ceratinly have a garage full of car parts that weren't acutually joined together (actually I would be bereft)

GMPMotorsport

You won't find a better site than this one, a good bunch of people that you can have a laugh with and have access to a vast amount of information on most subjects keep it up..

www.gmpdevelopments.co.uk
www.gmpmotorsport.co.uk
ARDS Instructer.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
blakep82

+ mmm 3!

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Daddylonglegs

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
+1 too

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:45 PM Reply With Quote
rite on...

it aint easy being cheesy...

or being a mod on a site....

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

cd.thomson

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:46 PM Reply With Quote
i agree, but also think this is a bit of a buttmuncher post following the agro from strontium.

did you wait behind at school to tell your teacher you liked them even if the other kids didnt

Craig

twybrow

+1 - without this site, I would have to talk to the Mrs, and do work when at work! Thank God (and chris/Fozzie) for LCB!

[Edited on 16/3/10 by twybrow]

blakep82

quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
i agree, but also think this is a bit of a buttmuncher post following the agro from strontium.

did you wait behind at school to tell your teacher you liked them even if the other kids didnt

ha ha ha awesome

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

Daddylonglegs

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
BTW, not sure what the previous 'idiot' stuff was all about but I can hazard a guess it's related to avatar size and u2u's?

It looks like the Midget is winning at the moment......

David Jenkins

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:49 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

+1

(Oops - 1st image a bit larger than expected).

Chris & Fozzie can fight over who gets the half-eaten one!

[Edited on 16/3/10 by David Jenkins]

bob

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:50 PM Reply With Quote
James

James

No matter how hard you try ..... this thread will NOT get you access to the shop.

James

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Up ya bum!

I read those posts and felt that maybe they feel that all they get is agro from this site. A thankyou is the least they deserve.

Cheers,
James

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The fight is won or lost far away from witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym and out there on the road, long before I dance under those lights." - Muhammad Ali

scootz

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

James is gonna open a can of savate whoop-ass on you Craig!

It's Evolution Baby!

James

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bob
James

No matter how hard you try ..... this thread will NOT get you access to the shop.

Dammit! Foiled again!

scootz

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:52 PM Reply With Quote
Speaking of which.. any YouTube footage of you in 'action' James?

I am familiar with most Martial Arts, but don't know much about Savate...

It's Evolution Baby!

boggle

posted on 16/3/10 at 12:54 PM Reply With Quote
no matter what was said on the previous thread, i think being called an idiot was a bit off, but overall the sight is awesome so i shall say no more.....

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

<<  1    2    3  >>
New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.