Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: mk indy doors/side screens
deanwelch

posted on 2/4/10 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
mk indy doors/side screens

hi guys does anybody know how much mk indy doors/side screens are and has anyone got any pics....cheers in advance
Steve Hignett

posted on 2/4/10 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
Does this help?

Posted today by ISCMATT (I think!)

deanwelch

posted on 2/4/10 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
yes thanks it does help i will ring them after bank holiday and get a price for them at stoneleigh...........cheers
john_p_b

posted on 3/4/10 at 01:50 PM Reply With Quote
are you after just the doors? if so let me know how much they are as that's exactly what i want so saves 2 of us ringing about the same thing

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

deanwelch

posted on 3/4/10 at 07:31 PM Reply With Quote
no worries john_p_b.............i have a mk screen............tried a temp flintstone roof and didn't like it...........so i think a set of doors might make a lot of difference it just depends how much they are...........but may try some defectors.........just need to see some more mks.......not going to detling cause of bloody weather.......originaly i was just going to run aeroscreen but wife won't drive it without a full screen
john_p_b

posted on 3/4/10 at 08:22 PM Reply With Quote
all being well i'm fitting a screen soon on mine with the plan just to have side screens to stop the wind buffeting around the windscreen making it so much more driveable. a roof would be nice but i can't justify the £600 price tag and i'm really not that in love with the look of them when they are up so am looking to just get a tonneau cover.

built a car, built a home, had a family. lost the family, lost the home, still got the car.

prawnabie

posted on 3/4/10 at 08:23 PM Reply With Quote
Im pretty sure MK want in the region of 1k for a roof and doors inc vat
john_p_b

posted on 3/4/10 at 08:30 PM Reply With Quote
i know when i rang em last year for price on a screen and roof/doors etc they wanted £300-£350 for the screen and £600 for the roof/doors. then you need wipers, washers, demisters if you're really doing it properly.

i'm hopefully going for a gbs screen which although i'm quite aware won't fit as perfect as a mk item is half the price! then as above some doors would finish it off nicely. we'll see the prices before getting too excited though.

deanwelch

posted on 4/4/10 at 06:06 PM Reply With Quote
the only pictures i can find show there may be two types flat doors and ones with a bit of extra elbow room but they may be home made or made by some one like soft bits for sevens............quess i will find out tuesday..............i quess so few indies have screens let alone weather gear is why i can't find photos...........father inlaws westfield se doors are about 250mm to short i don't know if robin hood doors are any longer.....
Bluemoon

posted on 6/4/10 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
Just in the process of making my own side screens and hood (not sure if it will be Flintstones style or not yet, possibly evolve into a full hood).. Have west field screen, If you want any info drop me a U2U. Can't justify MK prices (and fitted screen before MK did them), I think My weather gear all in will be ~£250 (inc screen wippers etc).

Dan

[Edited on 6/4/10 by Bluemoon]

grafter

posted on 7/4/10 at 09:29 PM Reply With Quote
The prices are on their new website - £613 & £327

MK website

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.