no, I'm loving it
yep, can't wait for May 7

Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: sick of it already
02GF74

posted on 9/4/10 at 01:13 PM Reply With Quote
sick of it already

the blinking flip election coverage on BBC lunchtime news.

the first 15 minutes, instead of showing news, has a representative from the main parties, usually the big two, aguing about some utter bollocks, not answering the questions but trying to score points off each other.

I don't want that, it can be done later just after the weather when I have finished my lunch. I want to see news!!! I WANT NEWS!!!

blakep82

posted on 9/4/10 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
aw rubbish, missed 'doctors' again...

IVA manual link http://www.businesslink.gov.uk/bdotg/action/detail?type=RESOURCES&itemId=1081997083

don't write OT on a new thread title, you're creating the topic, everything you write is very much ON topic!

mookaloid

posted on 9/4/10 at 01:20 PM Reply With Quote
I quite like it that every day Ole Gordy gets more and more exposed for the gibbering charlatan that he is.

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

se7en

posted on 9/4/10 at 01:53 PM Reply With Quote
They try to score points against each other but none of them will tell you what they WILL do for you; because none of them can keep a promise. Lift any manifesto from previous elections and see what they DIDN'T do.

I have had the vote for 40 years this year and I have never used it once. Any politician that will work for ME and not for THEMSELVES would get me to start voting but I can't see that happening before I kick the bucket.

Tom

boggle

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:09 PM Reply With Quote
way too busy to listen to the drivel that they spout.....

just because you are a character, doesnt mean you have character....

for all your bespoke parts, ali welding, waterjet, laser, folding, turning, milling, composite work, spraying, anodising and cad drawing....

u2u me for details

PLEASE NOTE: This user is a trader who has not signed up for the LocostBuilders registration scheme. If this post is advertising a commercial product or service, please report it by clicking here.

smart51

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:23 PM Reply With Quote
It's your chance to get a say in what happens. People moan that politicians don't listen. I bet they're listening now.

jabbahutt

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:25 PM Reply With Quote
They only listen until you've put your cross in the box then they go deaf again!!

jollygreengiant

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
No, I can't wait till May 7th. I shall finish work, come home, get some sleep and then pack the Kit car ready to set off to STONELIEGH. Just so that I can get there, put the tent up and start drinking beer, because what ever the results we get from the previous day, we will not doubt get well and truly screwed over backwards by our new incoming political masters who will no doubt do nothing that they promised us in the preceeding month. Oh yes I also forgot that I shall have to get the BARBI' started as well. (Yep the little PINK one.)

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

morcus

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:46 PM Reply With Quote
If you want an MP that will listen to you, vote for an independant with simillar views, its the only way unfortunatly, unless your lucky enough to have a major candidate who is a disident or you hate yourself and everyone else and want to screw everyone over. In the last case your spoilt for choice.

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

cd.thomson

posted on 9/4/10 at 02:51 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jollygreengiant
No, I can't wait till May 7th. I shall finish work, come home, get some sleep and then pack the Kit car ready to set off to STONELIEGH. Just so that I can get there, put the tent up and start drinking beer, because what ever the results we get from the previous day, we will not doubt get well and truly screwed over backwards by our new incoming political masters who will no doubt do nothing that they promised us in the preceeding month. Oh yes I also forgot that I shall have to get the BARBI' started as well. (Yep the little PINK one.)

It'll be dead quiet if you go down the week after the kit car show

Craig

geoffxt

posted on 9/4/10 at 04:24 PM Reply With Quote
I posted this comment on an earlier thread but in view of the preceeding comments its very relevant:-

'POLITICIANS AND NAPPIES
NEED TO BE CHANGED,
OFTEN FOR THE SAME
REASONS !!!'

Mark Allanson

posted on 9/4/10 at 05:05 PM Reply With Quote
I am so bored with it, I am not going to add to this thread

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

Triton

posted on 9/4/10 at 05:21 PM Reply With Quote
Revolution time.....shoot the lot of them.

My Daughter has taken over production of the damn fine Triton race seats and her contact email is emmatrs@live.co.uk.

www.tritonraceseats.com

www.hairyhedgehog.com

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
MikeRJ

posted on 9/4/10 at 05:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smart51
It's your chance to get a say in what happens.

AKA your chance to (realistically) choose between one of two bunches of clueless feckwits.

Rod Ends

posted on 9/4/10 at 05:29 PM Reply With Quote
Is Call Me Dave trying to lose?

quote:
Motorists could face tolls to use parts of the motorway network
if the Tories win the election, David Cameron has indicated.
firkin idiot

morcus

posted on 9/4/10 at 06:00 PM Reply With Quote
Near the begining of that article is a major mistake, The roads aren't free to use we're already paying for them directly in road tax.

Perhaps its a double bluff, parties never stick to there promisses so perhaps he's really saying the cost of motoring will go down?

(I can dream)

In a White Room, With Black Curtains, By the Station.

Barksavon

posted on 9/4/10 at 06:45 PM Reply With Quote
how can you tell when a politician's telling lies?
jollygreengiant

posted on 9/4/10 at 07:59 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cd.thomson
quote:

It'll be dead quiet if you go down the week after the kit car show

Yep, you are dead right. I went out shortly after making the statment and whilst eating with my wife I realised my mistake. So either it's senile dementia creeping in OR the politics has got me befuddled already. Anyway, I thought I'd leave it as is.
But yes I will be there the week before, drowning my sorrows and thoughts of what is to come with some GOOD FREINDS, GOOD BEER, GOOD FOOD, but most of all GREAT COMPANY.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

jollygreengiant

posted on 9/4/10 at 08:01 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Barksavon

His mouth is moving.

How can you tell when a Politician is thinking of lying????

MikeRJ

posted on 10/4/10 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Barksavon

His mouth is moving.

When his/her mouth isn't moving he/she is thinking of the next lie

Paul TigerB6

posted on 10/4/10 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
quote:

Do they need to think of it? I though it was a natural talent that politicians are born with and it just happens everytime they speak??

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.