New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: ppc in the park
kelloggs

posted on 29/4/10 at 05:48 PM Reply With Quote
ppc in the park

Anyone going on sataday
001Ben

posted on 29/4/10 at 05:52 PM Reply With Quote
yes but not in the kit. What time does it open?
kelloggs

posted on 29/4/10 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
dont know i am going for 10.30
owelly

posted on 29/4/10 at 06:19 PM Reply With Quote
Friday camping open from 4pm onwards, I have emailed the Good Lord to request a better forecast! Saturday open to the public from 9am - open to clubs and track cars from 7.30am.

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
001Ben

posted on 29/4/10 at 06:38 PM Reply With Quote
i knew someone on here would know, cheers owelly
paulf

posted on 29/4/10 at 09:09 PM Reply With Quote
I was considering it but when I saw the price at £20 have decided its to dear.I went last year and was disappointed as it was really a track day with a few trade stands, I also had to park the Locost in a muddy field full of holes as there was no display parking unless you were with one of the few clubs on show.
Paul

owelly

posted on 29/4/10 at 09:25 PM Reply With Quote
Your Locost could have been parked in the paddock with the 'interesting cars' or even on the Locost stand.......
Quite a few folks have been put off by the ticket price and the outcome of the last one. This years has a lot more to see. I can imagine it may be a bit pants if it rains but if it's a nice sunny day, everything looks better!!
And I think they should give a discount if you do have an 'intersting car'.Time will tell.....

http://www.ppcmag.co.uk

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
dhutch

posted on 29/4/10 at 09:30 PM Reply With Quote
Might do, it was £15 with a free t'shirt if you booked online. (10% for students).

Apparently you should be able to get your car onside too if its deamed interesting or you approach the guy on the gate about it. If you go in the kit.

Loughborough car club are running the autotest too, so if i did go, it would be a fairly quick flash down for the afternoon, do the autotest, and sod of back to working on my project/course work.

Daniel

dhutch

posted on 30/4/10 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
Now ive got it i will be in my LCB t'shirt, so if anyone spots me or the car given me a shout.

Daniel

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.