Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: dodge viper kit car and MX5 breaking
cornishrob

posted on 25/10/10 at 06:56 PM Reply With Quote
dodge viper kit car and MX5 breaking

Hey guys Im out of love with cars at the moment. New persuits, and dont want to be tied down with a long term project.

so my v12 engined viper is for sale.

spec is

box section steel chassis from venom sports cars, modified to accept BMW M70 v12 engine and tremec T56 manual box, (bolted together but no clutch, engine is mounted with home made mounts, home made full roll cage made from 50mm OD 2.5mm seamless CDS tube and tig welded. Full fiberglass shell, which I have started work on making good from discrepencies in the mould and to make it more authentic but needs more work. Front raceleda lightweight uprights and hubs, rears are venoms own uprights with granada hubs, I have pin drive adaptors for single centre bolt wheel hubs too. I have a pair of sabelt titan bucket seats and 6 point harnesses, and a sabelt deep steering wheel with removeable boss. theres a lot of other stuff too, assorted components like floor trays, interior parts, genuine viper windscreen and side windows, (rear is mondeo hatch tailgate glass) pods for the front and rear lights, filler cap, etc. also a pair of genuine viper badges sneakily ordered from a local dodge dealer using naughtily aquired chassis number. all the parts with the exception of the few granada bits and the engine are brand new.

Pictures can be found here

http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f218/Cornishrob/Kit%20car/

i can be called on 07813754669

the kit itself comes to over 7k new, the gearbox alone another 2, if someone came with 5k cash and a trailer I wouldn't haggle and would happily spend a couple hours with them loading it all onto a trailer.

I am based in mid cornwall. near st columb

buyer is welcome to also take all the bodywork supplies, resins, fabric, filler, paint (primer and white), sanding disposables that are going to be essential for finishing it, also well over 500 quids worth

my reason for selling is one, im joining a band and spend every waking second im not earning money practicing to get to their level so dont have the time to finish this or the want too anymore, and two, they recently produced an album which has left them in a lot of debt that this will help pay off, whoever helps us make it, I promise to repay by buying whatever parts are necessary to finish this car to its full potential when the time comes that a label pays us enough money.

PS, my mx5 has most parts, left, 1990 1.6 engine and box, LSD, all wishbones, etc are still available.

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

Chippy

posted on 25/10/10 at 10:17 PM Reply With Quote
Your link doesn't seem to work, or is it me? Cheers Ray

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

MikeR

posted on 25/10/10 at 10:52 PM Reply With Quote
works for me.
cal

posted on 29/1/12 at 12:59 PM Reply With Quote
long shot but did this go??
RK

posted on 29/1/12 at 05:49 PM Reply With Quote
And more importantly, did the band make it?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.