Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Seat Pads
Greenie

posted on 25/11/10 at 09:24 PM Reply With Quote
Seat Pads

Hi anyone any idea where I can get some foam (or whatever) to use as seat pads on a pair of GRP's, I am sure some one out there has some ideas.....something nice and efficient without going all out and paying fortunes for?

I am sure I have read something on this forum in the past on this subject....or have I dream't it!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
austin man

posted on 25/11/10 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
people have used the mats used for camping they where available from poundshops during the year

Life is like a bowl of fruit, funny how all the weird looking ones are left alone

DarrenW

posted on 27/11/10 at 09:27 PM Reply With Quote
Do a search for some of my earlier posts. Loads of pics. Great prices.

bigpig

posted on 28/11/10 at 12:05 PM Reply With Quote
I went to my local sports direct shop and got a neoprene exercise mat. They come with a cloth covering which pulls off really easily. Cost about 7 quid for a long roll so there is plenty. Smooth and black, most camping/yoga rolls seem to be blue/purple or pink.

Made cushions, back rests and head rest pad and still had about half the mat left.

Greenie

posted on 1/12/10 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
Love this forum........Thank you so much to all!
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.