Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Exhaust bend template generator
tegwin

posted on 7/3/11 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Exhaust bend template generator

Does anyone know of a simple progam that allows you to print out templates for cutting pipes to form complex bends? I want to make a 4 piece 90 degree elbow..

Obviously its just a simple angle, but it would be very helpful to have a template to help get the cut as accurate as possible!

All of the "template generators" I have found so far online only deal with pipe intersections rather than "end on end" jointing as would be expected in an exhaust...

Can anyone help?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

mattyc

posted on 7/3/11 at 07:42 PM Reply With Quote
what your looking for is a template for lobster back bends other than then name i cant help you with software. I have template layouts in my little black book at work if you want i can scan the pages tomorrow and send them to you.
Chippy

posted on 7/3/11 at 10:53 PM Reply With Quote
Bit of cheak, but any chance you could do me a copy, pretty please!! :-) Cheers Ray

quote:
Originally posted by mattyc
what your looking for is a template for lobster back bends other than then name i cant help you with software. I have template layouts in my little black book at work if you want i can scan the pages tomorrow and send them to you.

To make a car go faster, just add lightness. Colin Chapman - OR - fit a bigger engine. Chippy

trikerneil

posted on 8/3/11 at 04:48 AM Reply With Quote
Is THIS software of any interest?

Neil

ACE Cafe - Just say No.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tegwin

posted on 8/3/11 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
I did download that last night, but struggling to get it to work properly.... Need to have another go late :s

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.