Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Anyone in the packaging industry?
MikeCapon

posted on 18/3/11 at 01:57 PM Reply With Quote
Anyone in the packaging industry?

Hi,

I'm looking for a supplier of die cut boxes for a project I'm working on in the UK. Given the (so far) lethargic response from my usual search methods, is there anyone on here who is in that business?

All else being equal I'd rather spend my money with someone off here.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
tegwin

posted on 18/3/11 at 02:23 PM Reply With Quote
I am not, but my lodger used to work for a company doing packaging of the type you are talking about...

Give them a call... http://www.pendragonpack.co.uk/

Or, if you want someone to do the design work etc my lodger charges very reasonable rates...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Would the last person who leaves the country please switch off the lights and close the door!

www.verticalhorizonsmedia.tv

MikeCapon

posted on 18/3/11 at 02:48 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks Tegwin,

I'll mail those people straight away. Thanks for the offer of the design work but I'll be doing that bit myself.

Cheers,

Mike

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Paradoxia0

posted on 18/3/11 at 04:14 PM Reply With Quote
I know my company are doing sandwich boxes (like your service station sandwich comes in) and I am pretty sure we can do other smallish stuff.

If you have details I can ask and see whether we can and get contact details for the best person you?

Mark

There is no replacement for displacement...

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.