Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tuned 1400 Busa - turn key install
MydT9

posted on 20/3/11 at 06:54 PM Reply With Quote
Tuned 1400 Busa - turn key install

Hi,

I have for sale a Tuned 1400cc Suzuki Hayabusa, details as follows:

2003 engine with 1400cc piston kit, modified headwork including uprated cams, clutch, etc, etc - built by GHRacing a highly reputable engine builder of these Busa's and other Superbike engines.

Wet sump - baffled and modified oil pipe connectors to take -8 JIC Goodridge connectors to oil cooler.
SBD Billet clutch slave
Blanked off mechanical water pump as running an electric pump (can easily be replaced with stock pump).
Hayabusa Throttle bodies with High capacity Injectors and modified fuel rail to take -6 JIC Goodridge connectors

To ensure its as best a turn key install for the prospective buyer it will come with the following:

Power Commander 3 USB with modifed Map c/w download lead to PC
Modified stock ECU programmed to rev to 11, 500rpm
Modified air filter
Engine is running STACK ST8100 sensors so will they will be removed and the standard sensor will go with it.
Facet Low Pressure Fuel Pump
Facet High Pressure FI pump
Facet Fuel Pressure Regulator
1 litre alloy fuel swirl pot

Also, a turn key engine loom - easy install to start it up in your own vehicle.

Engine tuned on rolling road by PDQ Tuning in January 2011 - mapped to Shell Optimax - have dyno print out of power figure which is very good

Engine has done some 35 miles to date - still fresh, only used Silkolene Racing Pro 4 oils.

Engine can be heard running in my car.

Spares to include, set of coil plugs, spare stock ECU, new Rectifier, resistors for modified loom, oil filter and engine oil, also another modified loom as a spare.

As I'm transferring to a car derived engine due to a change in my racing rules, anything I have to do with this much loved and cared for Busa install will go to the buyer.

This would be a fabulous upgrade to a Radical or other race car, maybe even a road going kit car if you're brave enough !

Happy to answer any questions and e-mail plenty of images of this engine in its current vehicle.

Open to serious offers.

Thanks, Myd 07866 465 125

[Edited on 20/3/11 by MydT9]

[Edited on 20/3/11 by MydT9]

Myd

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=RPWhhbaPG4o

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.