Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BHP Lydden Hill
LBMEFM

posted on 1/5/11 at 07:01 AM Reply With Quote
BHP Lydden Hill

Anybody going to BHP Day at Lydden Hill tomorrow (Monday 2nd)? All sorts of motorsport, drifting and street cruisers on display and on track, have a look at www.bhpperformanceshow.com.

[Edited on 1/5/11 by LBMEFM]

t11

posted on 1/5/11 at 08:25 AM Reply With Quote
Hello

Hi Barry did'nt know you where on hear as well, had thought about going but the thought of all those "boy racers" having a quick tug over who's got the biggest dump valve gives me the shivers lol more likely to watch the bsb from oulton park.....how are you not seen you for a while......Gordon
j-k

posted on 1/5/11 at 08:46 AM Reply With Quote
I will be there with the "boy Racers".....Was going to take our Rally Car down there, but its too much agro for a 15 min track session.

Are you going on track Barry?

Got a few mates going on track, one with an Alfa 75 Race car and the other with a 2wd Mitsubishi colt EVO (evo 2 engine box etc and will surprise a few)

jon

LBMEFM

posted on 1/5/11 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I am lucky enough to have a free invite to do demo laps, too much to resist even if it is full of boy racers they will not be on track when I am on. Barry. Come on Gordan give it ago?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.